WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
This lol.. as long as they use him for the 55th pick then I don’t see any issues

It’s a crapshoot with anyone in the 2nd round anyway, and they will probably never see an NBA court no matter who they draft

Exactly. Now I would definitely be pissed if they were using a 1st on him but all this uproar over the 55th pick :mjlol: :russ:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
"LeBron is off this idea of having to play with Bronny," Paul told ESPN. "If he does, he does. But if he doesn't, he doesn't. There's no deal made that it's guaranteed that if the Lakers draft Bronny at 55, he [LeBron] will re-sign. If that was the case, I would force them to take him at 17. We don't need leverage. The Lakers can draft Bronny and LeBron doesn't re-sign. LeBron is also not going to Phoenix for a minimum deal. We can squash that now.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Exactly. Now I would definitely be pissed if they were using a 1st on him but all this uproar over the 55th pick :mjlol: :russ:

Cause we not the Celtics with endless depth, to compete next year the Lakers need to hit on a draft pick or cheap FA due to their salary cap limitations. Throwing a chance away on a Nepo Baby means you not even trying

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
You could possibly come up on an elite level talent in the 2nd round and nikkaz got the nerve to draft a way more trash version of Caruso.

lol I swear Laker fans just need to storm El Segundo like the poor French stormed the Bastille.
I mean…. If the Lakers find someone they like they can literally just buy an additional 2nd round pick and use it on whoever (either Bronny or another prospect)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
You could possibly come up on an elite level talent in the 2nd round and nikkaz got the nerve to draft a way more trash version of Caruso.

lol I swear Laker fans just need to storm El Segundo like the poor French stormed the Bastille.

I mean…. If the Lakers find someone they like they can literally just buy an additional 2nd round pick and use it on whoever (either Bronny or another prospect)
Yea and it's technically the 55th pick.

If it that important they can work out the same deal for a player to just not be drafted.

We literally saw that with Austin Reaves. :ld:

They can even tell Bron/Rich someone slipped to 55 they weren't expecting and they just sign Bronny as a UDFA:manny:

Its only 3 other players selected. Unless Bronny would really prefer going to Dallas for himself.

Now if Im Nico Im like WTF you doing speaking for me nikka

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"the 55th pick is useless, there's absolutely no possible way that pick can use used for anything useful, absolutely 0% chance, y'all need to stop crying, let Bron have his way that shyt is cool" - Coli Klutch Cornballs

in real life, outside of the Klutch Kocksucking Bubble:

2023 57th pick

Klutch stans: Lakers front office is the worst front office in the league. They prioritize the wrong things, they have no leadership and struggle to find the ancillary pieces to fit around our stars. That entire organization reeks of nepotism and terrible family business.

also Kluch stans: There's nothing wrong with using the 55th pick on a project who was one of the worst guards in the entire NCAA on one of the worst teams. The chances of finding a productive player at 55 is very slim so no big deal. Actually nepotism isn't that bad, it happens everywhere, why can't Lebron and his family benefit from it?