WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Easiest path to the finals in nba history.

The Celtics should win. They haven't really been tested though.

Dallas will have the best player in the series. But the Celtics has a ton defenders to throw at him.

Iunno breh. I don’t see a Dort type of defender on the Celtics. And If Either Tatum and Brown have to spend any sort of extensive time on Luka that’s going to severely affect their offense.

But looking at their roster they are actually the best possible resistances against Luka which means they are gonna be in a bind from the start

I think Luka is going to cause some serious issues for the Celtics. They’d be better off just letting him go off and seeing what they could do about Kyrie….dealing with the PJ Washingtons and Derrick Jones because the Mavs has what it takes to beat Boston..

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
In the Western Conference, a lot of the postseason comes down to matchups and luck. That's why it's been a different team every year since KD left the Dubs. The conference is too strong top to bottom to assume anybody is gonna win it two years in a row.

Dallas is gonna win it this year but next season, there's a bunch of teams that will have a legit shot and it'll probably come down to a few possessions that break one way or another in multiple series.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
i like the youth rondo and reddikk have.. prob have new and fresh concepts.

last report i read said someone bout lakers upgrading roster as opposed to 3rd star.. and that Lakers willing to include vando in deals now too ..
I like Vando but his offense is too horrible to be “untradable”