WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Rob brought them a championship

:comeon: how many GM's can say that?

All those players you guys love, Rob was responsible for that. Caruso, Dwight, Danny Green, KCP...

You can't discredit him for letting them go but not praise him for getting them in the first place.

Kupchak was allowed to be a bum for 10+ years.
The same bubble ring you don't count?

I thought KCP and AD was klutch?

Caruso was our scouts.

Danny Green was trash when he played with us.

I give Pelinka zero credit for that ring. He didn't bring Lebron to LA. And Bron was the one who got AD to demand a trade.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Caruso was our scouts.

I give Pelinka zero credit for that ring. He didn't bring Lebron to LA. And Bron was the one who got AD to demand a trade.
Nah he was there I give him credit

But that shyt expired last yr :Manny: He should be on fukking thin ice especially with how he handled everything after AD went down vs the Suns. That was pure malpractice.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Nah he was there I give him credit

But that shyt expired last yr :Manny: He should be on fukking thin ice especially with how he handled everything after AD went down vs the Suns. That was pure malpractice.
Lebron and AD were both top 5 players in 2020. They were the driving force of the ring. The same way I don't give Kupchak any credit for the 3peat. I don't give Pelinka any.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
6 more than Max Christie :ehh:

And he's behind elite guards. No getting zero mins because of Dinwiddie. And now valuable gametime experience on a team going to the finals.

Again this is more of just how bad they(Ham?) botched using Christie deal. Two years and we got him no real experience.
Yeah Ham definitely mishandled Max. He would def be ahead of Hardy in the rotation in Dallas.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Caruso was our scouts.

TemC.gif

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No they would not. They beat the Clippers or Thunder and it's a toss up with the Mavs and TWolves.

toss up with the mavs and t-wolves

the same t-wolves that knocked off denver

:dead:

:pachaha:

don't even get me started on what dallas was going to do to us

i swear y'all love losing to denver cause u guys get to hide behind the "we would have matched up well against other teams" argument that y'all love so much. only team we would have beaten was OKC and a kawhi-less clippers

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
toss up with the mavs and t-wolves

the same t-wolves that knocked off denver

:dead:

:pachaha:

don't even get me started on what dallas was going to do to us

i swear y'all love losing to denver cause u guys get to hide behind the "we would have matched up well against other teams" argument that y'all love so much. only team we would have beaten was OKC and a kawhi-less clippers

Y'all are weirdo Lebron haters so you want the team to suck.

The games the Lakers could beat the Mavericks or Wolves in a 7 game series.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Y'all are weirdo Lebron haters so you want the team to suck.

The games the Lakers could beat the Mavericks or Wolves in a 7 game series.
I'm not a Lebron hater. I'm a Pelinka hater. But before all that I'm a Lakers fan. I know you have a hard time being objective when it comes to this team. You're the same one who was hyping up Mo Bamba and Cam Reddish.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Minnesota would've been an interesting matchup. The way they looked the first two games in Denver definitely didn't look like the Lakers would've wanted any part of that matchup, the next 8 games though... not so much. They've punked Gobert before, Kat is prone to gold and Ant is still easy too inconsistent. Would not have been a huge shock to see the Lakers win. Same with Dallas. Denver was the only matchup where they were pretty much drawing dead.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
wrapping head round reddikk..

more focused on the potential team..

based on whats goin on western conference.. we need to prioritize size and offensive creation..