WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yea the Lakers could have forced their hand much earlier.

However, with that being said it seemed like NOBODY was trading for Kyrie for the longest time so I get it.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Yea the Lakers could have forced their hand much earlier.

However, with that being said it seemed like NOBODY was trading for Kyrie for the longest time so I get it.
They tried to play that game and lost.. which is a common theme with this FO

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Kyrie is a playoff loser

Y’all still holding on to that 2016 title lmao

idc what anyone says, a guy like towns is more productive than AD when it matters in this league.

a stretch big opens up the entire game and floor for his team. no one and i mean no one is worried about AD posting up.

*nuggets hit big 3*

*gives AD the ball in the post*

*nuggets hit another big 3*

*gives AD the ball in the post*

:scust:
My nikka was down bad this year :wow:

A rough year for the squad :sadcam:

Don't worry breh breh Im rooting for the jinx.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bron stans really gotta let this Kyrie thing go. It's not good for your health. Same dudes called him all kinds of names when he asked out of Clevaland begging for him for over two years now finding ways to get him out of the best situation in his career :mjlol:

Fr. They were just gonna blame him for everything when it went bad anyway

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Fr. They were just gonna blame him for everything when it went bad anyway
How do you figure? Its not like Kyrie was going to pull a disappearing act like DLO in the WCF. I don't see Bron stans blaming AD the last two years against the Nuggets.

Seems like even non stans point to it being Ham, lack of depth and Rui not being good these playoffs :yeshrug:

TBH I wasn't 100% In favor of trading for Kyrie cause I didn't think they needed to lean on the "3 star model" instead get some quality depth and pieces. Those guys didn't last or were hurt unfortunately. So looking at the roster yea they would have been better off with another star in hindsight.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
How do you figure? Its not like Kyrie was going to pull a disappearing act like DLO in the WCF. I don't see Bron stans blaming AD the last two years against the Nuggets.

Seems like even non stans point to it being Ham, lack of depth and Rui not being good these playoffs :yeshrug:
Only idiots would point the finger at the coach and players.. the problem was and will always be the man who put this mediocre roster together and hired the worst coach in the league.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Only idiots would point the finger at the coach and players.. the problem was and will always be the man who put this mediocre roster together and hired the worst coach in the league. The roster was not good period.
Well that's a problem too. I don't know what the move should have been. However, Ham was hired to make the Russ move work (essentially).

I think a good coach gets the roster to a 4th or 5th seed . Rob not whiffing on his 1st round pick, getting something other than Vincent, etc etc the roster wouldn't *seem* as far away. At least in terms of going deeper in the playoffs.

Now Im basing it on the fact that Bron/AD were actually healthy this year. Which is an even bigger indictment on Ham.

So yea the GM has gotta be much better. But again there was serious thought the Mavs might end up missing the playoffs and here they are likey to be favorites in the finals.

Glass half full obviously, but a strong offseason is needed and maybe flip it. I don't know how they solve the Nuggets problem...but these other teams have their flaws too. Get a real coach in there.