WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
This finals gonna be a lose lose situation for Laker fans.

It’s either gonna be Mavs win

And we’re gonna feel that burn knowing we had Kyrie basically begging to come here and let him slip through our fingers.

Or Celtics

Upping the score on us and hanging banner 18

:sadcam:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
This finals gonna be a lose lose situation for Laker fans.

It’s either gonna be Mavs win

And we’re gonna feel that burn knowing we had Kyrie basically begging to come here and let him slip through our fingers.

Or Celtics

Upping the score on us and hanging banner 18

:sadcam:
Anytime the celtricks lose its a win.
Kyrie didn’t slip through our fingers that cock sucka Joe Tsai never ever intended to send him there :manny:

Celtricks win jeanie should fire fukking rob for letting that shyt happen because of his dumb ass decisions Lakers aren’t able to stop it

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Anytime the celtricks lose its a win.
Kyrie didn’t slip through our fingers that cock sucka Joe Tsai never ever intended to send him there :manny:

Celtricks win jeanie should fire fukking rob for letting that shyt happen because of his dumb ass decisions Lakers aren’t able to stop it
If I'm remembering correctly when Kyrie first demanded the trade. The Lakers could have gotten him if they would have given up their picks. But Pelinka didn't want to do it. At that time no other team was interested in trading for him.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
If I'm remembering correctly when Kyrie first demanded the trade. The Lakers could have gotten him if they would have given up their picks. But Pelinka didn't want to do it. At that time no other team was interested in trading for him.
I doubt Joe would have obliged.
He wasn’t going to help Kyrie after the fukkery that happened between them

However if Pelinka was reluctant then well yeah another reason why he should be fukking canned

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

According to NBA reporter Marc Stein, "one of the presumed objectives" for Tsai was to move Irving somewhere other than "his preferred destination" of the Purple and Gold. That is what ultimately happened, as they traded the eight-time All-Star to the Dallas Mavericks, per Shams Charania of The Athletic and Stadium.

Doesn't matter what the cost was if the owner was going to block it no matter what.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

They were over valuing White savior Austin Reaves. Pelinka should have jumped on that immediately.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I doubt Joe would have obliged.
He wasn’t going to help Kyrie after the fukkery that happened between them

However if Pelinka was reluctant then well yeah another reason why he should be fukking canned

There was a window before the bs popped off where they looked like they were open to trading him to the Lakers.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Doesn't matter what the cost was if the owner was going to block it no matter what.
He was traded 7 months after his trade demand. The reports back then were Pelinka didn't want to move all the draft picks for him.

Would we have gotten Kyrie if we traded all our available picks for him back in July?