WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Who tf would JJ even get to fill out his coaching staff? :dead: I stg Pelinka’s dumb ass better not
I heard the crodies that edit The LeDikk Podcast videos are the next Coach Spo's
You and @CantStop dealt with Luke Walton filled the staff with his coke buddies. Yall can deal with JJ's Hemp Gummies friends. :gucci:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:dead: They’re really gonna hire this dude. Please lord help me. I remember when Dr Buss lobbied for Magic to be coach. I hope this doesn’t turn out like that

Magic was man enough to admit coaching wasn’t his bag and stepped down 19 games in.

Reddikk better get ready, because the minute he loses a game it’s open season. Ham was under fire all year.

Jeanie letting soon to be 40 year old LeBron run roughshod over this franchise takes some of the prestige of the Lakers down a bit. This is the fukking LA Lakers, Jeanie. You’re acting like a desperate small market NBA franchise at this point.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Magic was man enough to admit coaching wasn’t his bag and stepped down 19 games in.

Reddikk better get ready, because the minute he loses a game it’s open season. Ham was under fire all year.

Jeanie letting soon to be 40 year old LeBron run roughshod over this franchise takes some of the prestige of the Lakers down a bit. This is the fukking LA Lakers, Jeanie. You’re acting like a desperate small market NBA franchise at this point.
The goofies screaming Hamas:damn: will be on they best behavior with JJ