WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
She won't fire him because he was Kobe's agent and he looks like Rob Lowe

Lakers are a clown franchise

And will be for the foreseeable future with this bimbo in charge
Literally the worst gm in basketball. Every year he gets worst. Yet cause he was Kobe's agent he is untouchable. Make it make sense.

The fans are just as bad as she is. When do they ever hold him accountable? They scapegoat everyone but this jackass.

Caruso just made consecutive all nba defensive teams. KCP is considered to be one of the best role players in the league and the list goes on. I wonder how he feels when he sees the players that he didn't value shine throughout the league?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Literally the worst gm in basketball. Every year he gets worst. Yet cause he was Kobe's agent he is untouchable. Make it make sense.

The fans are just as bad as she is. When do they ever hold him accountable? They scapegoat everyone but this jackass.

Caruso just made consecutive all nba defensive teams. KCP is considered to be one of the best role players in the league and the list goes on. I wonder how he feels when he sees the players that he didn't value shine throughout the league?
That Russ trade totally killed this team

Caruso brought the bulls offer back to Jeannie and she still said no because she's a broke cheap ass bimbo

I don't care who you wanna blame they all responsible for it

That trade totally crushed them and should go down as one of the worst trades if not THE worst trade in NBA history

She's too much of an emotional bimbo to be tough...

Lakers are cooked

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
She won't fire him because he was Kobe's agent and he looks like Rob Lowe

Lakers are a clown franchise

And will be for the foreseeable future with this bimbo in charge

I wonder if he’d still be GM if Kobe were still here

He’s got that legacy connection to Kobe which brings out a strong emotional link. And we know Jeanie only operates out of emotion.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I wonder if he’d still be GM if Kobe were still here

He’s got that legacy connection to Kobe which brings out a strong emotional link. And we know Jeanie only operates out of emotion.
We'll never know but I think he would be

He should be fired

There is no way this guy should be able to fire 4 coaches with him not being fired

:mindblown:

That is insane

Jeannie is awful

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
We'll never know but I think he would be

He should be fired

There is no way this guy should be able to fire 4 coaches with him not being fired

:mindblown:

That is insane

Jeannie is awful
I’ll say this about Pelinka…. He’s really good about playing the political game with Jeannie and winning the “blame game”

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
That Russ trade totally killed this team

Caruso brought the bulls offer back to Jeannie and she still said no because she's a broke cheap ass bimbo

I don't care who you wanna blame they all responsible for it

That trade totally crushed them and should go down as one of the worst trades if not THE worst trade in NBA history

She's too much of an emotional bimbo to be tough...

Lakers are cooked

Literally the best deal in the league:sadcam:

Even worse the Wolves exposed Jamal Murray’s weakness and showed that quick, bigger wing players bother him.

There is no way he abuses us like he did the past 2 years with Caruso here.

He probably gets his water shutoff the same way. And if that happens Denver prob never beats us.

shyt kills me on what a catastrophe the Front Office made with this team. They made every wrong shytty move and kept on compounding it. Smh