WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I feel like he still has some development left in him.

When he actually got to start you saw the work he did with Lebron pay off towards the end of the regular season.

Of course he did shrink in the playoffs but he has been pretty good his last 2 playoff runs.
Nah. That kinda mindset doesn't work on a team like the lakers though. It's unreliable. I think he's best suited for a mid market team where the pressure isn't so great. Sometimes it doesn't look like he is trying to win

Edit:
I just thought of something too. Rebounding is the stat that best represents effort or hustle relative to your size. The fact he isn't getting rebounds is pretty telling. He's not hustling.

Last edited:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah. That kinda mindset doesn't work on a team like the lakers though. It's unreliable. I think he's best suited for a mid market team where the pressure isn't so great. Sometimes it doesn't look like he is trying to win

Edit:
I just thought of something too. Rebounding is the stat that best represents effort or hustle relative to your size. The fact he isn't getting rebounds is pretty telling. He's not hustling.
see Josh Hart.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Never forget @ALonelyCAC said Jason Kidd would be a detriment to the Lakes :francis::mjpls:
Mavs fans were asking him to be fired just 2 weeks ago :mjlol: Kidd is a middle of the pack coach, not great but also not horrible. Don't think he would change much here.

Credit goes to Mavs GM, he drafted a good rookie big, made the right trades during deadline when Mavs were getting stagnant.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Mavs fans were asking him to be fired just 2 weeks ago :mjlol: Kidd is a middle of the pack coach, not great but also not horrible. Don't think he would change much here.

Credit goes to Mavs GM, he drafted a good rookie big, made the right trades during deadline when Mavs were getting stagnant.
@ALonelyDad just schooled you on this.

Grab a notepad.
So KIdd gets no credit for getting guys from the Wizards and Hornets to play solid winning basketball. And a rookie big to be an immediate impact who struggled at Duke

Interesting
JdrRYm6.png

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So KIdd gets no credit for getting guys from the Wizards and Hornets to play solid winning basketball. And a rookie big to be an immediate impact who struggled at Duke

Interesting
JdrRYm6.png
Two organizations who are garbage? Lol

Typically when you get players out of shytty environments they improve.

Stanning Kidd as a coach :scust:

Every time I see you give input on our next coach I’m negging you. I just set a reminder 😊

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
So KIdd gets no credit from getting guys from the Wizards and Hornets to play solid and winning basketball. And a rookie big to be an immediate impact who struggled at Duke

Interesting
JdrRYm6.png
Didn't say he gets no credit, just said he ain't the main reason for success. Coach should always get credit for guys buying in, he also had his GM make great moves. Two things can be true. They had a top 3 record since deadline because of those said moves. Despite that, majority of the fanbase still wanted him gone. Just go look at the reaction to when he got extended

Now lets get to the real issue, you spending the entire year hating on the honorable Darvin Ham but showing this much grace for a half Irish man, I must know why? interesting indeed family
full

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Two organizations who are garbage? Lol

Typically when you get players out of shytty environments they improve.

Stanning Kidd as a coach :scust:

Every time I see you give input on our next coach I’m negging you. I just set a reminder 😊
Who said anything about Kidd as our next coach.
JdrRYm6.png

Who said anything about stanning Kidd when just clowning how brehs thought he'd torpedo a team that went on to win a championship
JdrRYm6.png

Your negs are like your posts. Nobody really pays attention to it breh. But good for you breh or sorry to hear that.
JdrRYm6.png