Who's got the gif of Tommy saying, "What a joke" in TLOU2?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
The gif of this line:

fl9xi5iub8m51.jpg

I feel like I've seen one of you post this gif here, was it you, @Gizmo_Duck ?

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
:dwillhuh: Why would anyone fukking care about this?

I hope you die and they say "what a joke," you fukking bytch

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is so random.

This reminds me though of this absolute visceral response someone got in an OLD thread back on fukking SOHH. :ooh:

Someone made a thread asking what car that was on fire in Beyonce and Jay Z's Crazy in love video and someone responded saying something like:

"Why would anyone fukking care about this? I hope you die and get set on fire you fukking bytch."

That shyt is forever engrained in my memory :whew:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
This is so random.

This reminds me though of this absolute visceral response someone got in an OLD thread back on fukking SOHH. :ooh:

Someone made a thread asking what car that was on fire in Beyonce and Jay Z's Crazy in love video and someone responded saying something like:

"Why would anyone fukking care about this? I hope you die and get set on fire you fukking bytch."

The :hamster: was Brutal. :russ:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is so random.

lmao i wouldnt have ever thought about that... but after you said it i cant unremember that thread :hamster:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
This is so random.

We could use that Tommy gif for Xbox threads, breh, shyt could be major :whew: