Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

tybo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think this comparison has been done yet (maybe it has) but I wanna see who the Coli is rolling with!

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
GREAT question.

I think 3000 has more potential. When he puts it all together on a track he's unfukwitable.

Common, is just a lot more consistent though. His wordplay in his early days, the maturity of his middle to later days. Solid flow and strong lyrics give him the nod.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
3Stacks.

OutKast are far more influential than Com i'd say. Com has classics but Aquemini is amongst my favourite of all time in any genre.

Plus Kast have no real contemporaries. You can tell Com bugged out over Illmatic then made Resurrection. LWFC sounds like all the other Soulquarian albums of the time. Be, is a more concise, soulful College Dropout.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
3Stacks.

OutKast are far more influential than Com i'd say. Com has classics but Aquemini is amongst my favourite of all time in any genre.

Plus Kast have no real contemporaries. You can tell Com bugged out over Illmatic then made Resurrection. LWFC sounds like all the other Soulquarian albums of the time. Be, is a more concise, soulful College Dropout.

And that album was not only made by Andre...it was a GROUP effort...also...I think ATLiens was better anyway...not knocking Aquemini...but overall as an artist its Common over 3k...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Common has held down CLASSIC albums for dolo. Andre had not done so yet. If you count Love Below as a solo album it's a great piece of work but it's not fukking with Ressurection, Be, or Dreamer Believer....

Andre has the potential, but nobody gets anywhere based off Porential alone. Drop that album 3Stacks...