Whoever put on to the demeaning term "Trollop"

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Thank you. If there are any other antiquated expressions to describe promiscuous females please drop them here.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Jezebel

c*nt - (White women will go postal over this one for some reason.)

This white chick told me calling a white girl a c*nt is like her calling somebody ******:what:

IMO its more like calling a sister a bytch.

Trollop is my favorite word cause most women don't even know what it means or they just laugh cause its funny sounding

Ive used mewling quim a couple times since I seen Avengers, chicks really be :what: off that one.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This white chick told me calling a white girl a c*nt is like her calling somebody ******:what:

IMO its more like calling a sister a bytch.

Trollop is my favorite word cause most women don't even know what it means or they just laugh cause its funny sounding

Ive used mewling quim a couple times since I seen Avengers, chicks really be :what: off that one.

I don't get it. I remember last year this white guy was arguing with this one white broad outside the dorms. Calling her all types of bytch's and slut's. She sat there like :smugfavre: Ol' buddy hit her with the, "You stupid c*nt!" and she went from :smugdraper: ---> :dwillhuh: ---> :to: Started bawling. Straight boo-hooing. :laff: His boys all of a sudden after just standing around sipping beer and laying in the cut got frantic as hell and started telling him to chill out and everything. shyt was hilarious. Me & my jumpoff sat there like :leon: