Who won SDCC? #1 Suicide Squad #3 Wonder Woman #4 Justice League......... #8 Dr Strange #9 Sipderman

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
According to Variety

After San Diego Comic-Con wrapped this weekend, the inevitable question arose. Who “won” the big show? Was it DC Films or Marvel Studios? Well, according to some cold hard facts, it was DC Films. More specifically, Suicide Squad!

Variety gathered metrics put together by ListenFirst Media, to determine which movie this weekend received the most interest. The metric includes total volume of official hashtag mentions across social media, along with Wikipedia page views to gauge search interest. Suicide Squad won, by a lot!

Suicide Squad received a score of 548,092, beating out the second closest of 426,654, Star Trek Beyond, which had its premiere at Comic-Con. Wonder Woman was in third place with a score of 366,389, followed by Justice League in fourth with 295,965. All the way at the bottom of the Top 10 list was MarvelÂ’s Doctor Strange at #8 and Spider-Man: Homecoming at #9.

I know that Suicide Squad is the closest to coming out, but IÂ’m a little surprised it beat out both Wonder Woman and Justice League, two movies that premiered brand new footage at Comic-Con. What do you make of these numbers?

Source: Comic-Con 2016: Data Shows Which Films Got the Biggest Buzz

:mjlol:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Looking at the chart. How was Justice League's score so damn low pre-comic con? I know BvS was a disappoint for a lot of people but lower than Moana :dwillhuh:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
It's understandable why they got more buzz.

2 of those movies got female leads which got all the girls crawling out and the justice league movie is basically dc's avengers so

giphy.gif

Still gonna see all them shyts tho, cept maybe Wonder Woman. I can sense the over abundant girl power that movie is gonna advertise, which usually I'm always on board for but in that WW trailer it came off hella corny.

lol seriously? None of you mahv-L f*ckboys shocked with the lack of buzz from dr strange or Spiderman..... SPIDERMAN??????

Why worry?

Ant-man had less hype and the shyt broke 500m racks worldwide. Doctor Strange is in the same position but the main character has star power so it's likely gonna do similar numbers or more. Same with Spiderman. The Disney machine ain't to be tampered with.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

2 of those movies got female leads which got all the girls crawling out and the justice league movie is basically dc's avengers so

giphy.gif

Still gonna see all them shyts tho, cept maybe Wonder Woman. I can sense the over abundant girl power that movie is gonna advertise, which usually I'm always on board for but in that WW trailer it came off hella corny.

Why worry?

Ant-man had less hype and the shyt broke 500m racks worldwide. Doctor Strange is in the same position but the main character has star power so it's likely gonna do similar numbers or more. Same with Spiderman. The Disney machine ain't to be tampered with.
Dont need hype shyts easy money.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
lol seriously? None of you mahv-L f*ckboys shocked with the lack of buzz from dr strange or Spiderman..... SPIDERMAN??????
Dr Strange isn't a big name and the Spider-Man trailer wasn't released online :yeshrug:
Shocked that the buzz for Justice League is so low.
Compared to BvS, Justice League has zero hype. BvS was generating star wars level buzz a year from release

What a damn shame :mjcry:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

giphy.gif

Why worry?

WW looks hype very cap merica like. I fukks with that