Who Winning The 2016 Olympia Brehs?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Phil Heath looks poised... if he comes conditioned it's a no brainer, though Dexter Jackson is looking big. If Dexter can bring the mass AND conditioning like he has for the last 2 centuries Phil might have a problem

I'm gonna be in Europe but I want to watch the shyt live :(

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Phil Heath looks poised... if he comes conditioned it's a no brainer, though Dexter Jackson is looking big. If Dexter can bring the mass AND conditioning like he has for the last 2 centuries Phil might have a problem

I'm gonna be in Europe but I want to watch the shyt live :(
I think it'll come down to Dexter and Phil.

I gotta check to see who's competing in physique

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Phil will win. I don't necessarily like him, but man, this guy is ridiculous. His muscle bellies and the roundness of his muscles separates him from everybody except maybe Dexter. I see a lot of cats coming in extremely huge (Ramy and Roelly Winkler), but they lack muscle maturity that Dex and Phil has. Phil's back, the roundness of his delts and traps, and if he got his gut under control, he wins easily.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After the pre judging I have it Phil, Shawn, Dexter, Bonac, Roelly, and Ramy. I really want Cedric to crack the top 6 though.

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
Heath
Rhoden
Jackson

Phil brought the conditioning so it was over before it started. His cannon ball delts are so fukking ridiculous. That's was the 1st thing i noticed when he walked on stage in the 1st day. Rhoden got size and incredible symmetry and aesthetics to go with it, great mid section. Definitely 2nd imo.