Who were your family/parents’ favorite wrestlers?

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
If yall like me your family got you into this shyt… my grandma loved her some Ricky Steamboat. Pops was a Warrior mark and the whole fam loved Randy Savage and JYD. We didn’t have instant access to libraries back then so I had to watch old tapes to catch steamboat matches. Who was yall fam’s favoritrs

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My stepfather who introduced me to wrestling favorite was Bret Hart

Mom's favorite was the Rock

Cousins: The Rock

Best Friend who is like a brother: Stone Cold

Little Bro: John Cena

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Hulk Hoegan. Both parents loved the Hulkster. They probably still do tbh :francis:

Of course as soon as Hulk turned Hollywood my dad hated his fukking guts :russ: He couldn't stand my brother and me in NWO shirts :laugh:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My uncles were Macho Man fans... when I got into wrestling, he became my fav and my mother didn't like wrestling much but she did like Macho's promos.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
My great grandmother was into Undertaker and Flair heavy :russ:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Only person in my family I know of that ever liked wrestling was my grandfather, and I only learned that because my mom told me. He used to watch it when she was growing up and his favorite was Ric Flair, according to her. For reference, she's 67, so that tells you how long Ric Flair has been around lol

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Moms loves The Rock.

My Dad & uncles were Ultimate Warrior super Fans. They swear up and down he really did die in 1994 and got cloned

GrudgeBooty

Rookie
Daps
My mom only liked wrestling because I loved it so much. She really, really, really liked Kevin Nash, "look how tall he is, look how gracefully he moves, look at that gorgeous hair!"

Dad thinks wrestling is dumb. He wasn't going to feign interest like Mom, but he did look forward to seeing Big Show when Mom forced him to take me to the live events.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
My mom only liked wrestling because I loved it so much. She really, really, really liked Kevin Nash, "look how tall he is, look how gracefully he moves, look at that gorgeous hair!"

Dad thinks wrestling is dumb. He wasn't going to feign interest like Mom, but he did look forward to seeing Big Show when Mom forced him to take me to the live events.
My parents and brother wasted no time shytting on wrestling when I watched it growing up. If I got a dollar for every time I wanted to tell them to just shut the fukk up about it I would be rich lol