Who were your 2nd, or 3rd choices if you didn't wife the person you with, what happened?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:lupe: Post some pics in spoilers if you have to or share some stories how u dodge the bullet and ended up with who you with

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I didn't have a second or third choice at the time.

Previous girlfriend was nuts. That was a dodged bullet. She was coming on too fast so I broke up with her. One day, coming home from work, she was parked at the entrance of the apartment complex driveway. I was like :dahell: and went in another entrance. I parked my car but she saw me because my apartment is near the entrance. I told her I wasn't interested in continuing the relationship. Side note: she had a friend at the apartment complex who was married, but that dude wanted to blame me, for an unrelated situation, because I should have let him borrow a parking pass for his friend. It's like I don't even know the dude, or his friend, or the whole situation. That was screwed up. Anyway, she blew up my cell phone. I ignored her and that was that. Years later, I saw her with another dude going into a restaurant. I kind of felt sorry for him.

Last edited: