Who was in the right? Brolic dude or short CAC dude?

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
Nah, big dude (pause) was right.

I hate when people camp machines bullshytting. atleast offer to rotate during sets.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I hope this is scripted. Right or wrong, you can't allow another man to slap you on the back of the head like you're their kid who got caught skipping class. They might as well go ahead and call cops. :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If it's really true that he spent 30 mins looking at his phone before getting started, then I can see where the brolic dude is coming from.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Both were wrong but you don't need to assault or get all crazy towards somebody over that.

A fight breaks out somebody gets hurt or killed...white dude looks like the type to be quiet and timid in this situation but then later on either outside of the gym or inside the locker room pull a “Walter Wade Jr.” (from Shaft) move with one of those weights...

You'll be lifting weights alright...in the jailhouse courtyard.

It's not that serious.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
This reminds me of this little skinny Asian chick at my gym who always hogs one of the squat racks. I hate when I see her in there. I saw her yesterday but luckily I wasn’t squatting. I get in the gym around 5pm and see her squatting. I left around 6pm and she was doing the same thing. She take like 10 minutes in between each set
:heh:

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
This one of the reasons I like to lift in the morning. Usually everyone moves quickly because we all gotta get to work on time after. Whenever I've tried to lift in the afternoon or evening, it's always a bunch of teenagers taking up equipment not really doing anything.