Who wants 14 months of ps+ for $25 per year?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Dap/Reps are much appreciated :myman:

Make a new username and set the origin country to Indonesia (or any other Asian country, exchange rate is best with Indonesia though). All of this can be done on the psn through your phone if you aren’t at home.

Go to offgamers dot com and buy at least 350,000 RP (basically $25) worth of psn codes.

Go back to psn tab on your phone, find the 12+2 months special offer going on between now & the 28th of this month. Punch in the generated codes, enjoy.

I stacked mine and my ps+ membership is set until 2023 when my unborn child will be 4 years old :mjlol:

I’ll be here in this thread to help anyone if they get lost in the steps, saved about $150 (or more since the cost has been going up for ps+).

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dap/Reps are much appreciated :myman:

Make a new username and set the origin country to Indonesia (or any other Asian country, exchange rate is best with Indonesia though). All of this can be done on the psn through your phone if you aren’t at home.

Go to offgamers dot com and buy at least 350,000 RP (basically $25) worth of psn codes.

Go back to psn tab on your phone, find the 12+2 months special offer going on between now & the 28th of this month. Punch in the generated codes, enjoy.

I stacked mine and my ps+ membership is set until 2023 when my unborn child will be 4 years old :mjlol:

I’ll be here in this thread to help anyone if they get lost in the steps, saved about $150 (or more since the cost has been going up for ps+).
:wow: rep

Spence

Superstar
Daps
And what's the website to change the psn names?
If u make a user name under ur pan will you u be stuck to that gamer tag?

You can still use ps+ on your og gamer tag so none of that changes. No website to change your psn name you have to create a new one on Sony’s website. You then use that same login info on your PlayStation to get into the Asian account for the discounted ps+. It’s like a placeholder account that lets you ride on ps+ for free.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Gotdamn I wanna push the button but I don't want my info and shyt stolen
Offgamers has been vetted by Reddit, it’s super legit.

You have to wait about 10 minutes for the transaction to verify and then after you refresh the page and the code is sitting there waiting for you. I’ve already activated mine and it’s valid till 2023. I just used my og account to play a couple games to make sure I could and sure enough all my shyt works.