who smokes and who vapes?

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i just got my hands on a new microg gpen and some wax/budder. i started vaping in 2011 with just a regular silver surfer vape but didn't really like it compared to rolling up. after lots of feedback and sampling some wax with a gpen on friday i thought this might be a good move. i just wanted to get some thoughts and opinions from some of you on this forum who enjoy herbal refreshments who have experience with both and which method you prefer.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
take your stoner bullshyt elsewhere you loser, why dont you try getting a job that isn't flippin burgers and getting your life together instead of spending more money on weed

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
never tried the g-pen, always used the eureka since it comes with pre-loaded carts

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My vape whip broke so it's been blunts lately but I'm gonna get a decent vape pen soon. Just gotta find an affordable one.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
i use a WISPR on occasion. Very good vape device. Wax is very potent and doesn't give me the feeling I enjoy with regular dro. Prefer the original herb to that new wax bullshyt.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
My chick bought a rocket e-cig just about a little over a month ago to help her quit smoking and it has worked for her. She doesn't even use her vaporizer at all anymore but she didn't smoke a hella lot to begin with. :manny:

On a separate note i thought about getting in on the ground floor of this vaporizing thing. Seems like it could be huge in the future.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I got a contact that manufactures vape pens, Ive started see more and more ppl with these and thought about wholesaling, idk. If enough ppl on here interested i'll look more into it. Prices would be pretty good (like 30-50)

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Some waxes are made with butane. The kind I get is made naturally using the bubbling method without chemicals.
Bubbling method?

Mostly all waxes are extracted with some form of "chemical" be it butane, nitrogen etc.

The bubbling you refering to maybe half or full melt use from bubble hash bags.

There is a purging process that creates bubbles from the agent being extracted out of the wax during the purge, thsts where the "honeycomb" look comes in at.