Who should be the villain in the next live-action Spidey movie?

Who should be the villain(s) in the next live-action Spidey movie?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rumor is, the next Spidey movie will be Spidey and Daredevil vs. Kingpin (after Kingpin becomes mayor). That's only rumors for now though.

That sidI assume they won't want to be redundant and do a villian they've already done, so probably no Vulture, Mysterio, or anyone who appeared in NWH. Also kind of doubt they'd want to focus too much on the symbiotes since we've seen plenty of them in the villain movies.

Some people want to see Kraven - maybe it's just me but I can't see Kraven carrying a whole movie. MCU Clone Saga could be interesting but that could go very wrong.

Personally I like the idea of Kingpin as the main villain, and maybe he has Scorpion, Hobgoblin or Kraven working for him.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rumor is, the next Spidey movie will be Spidey and Daredevil vs. Kingpin (after Kingpin becomes mayor). That's only rumors for now though.

That sidI assume they won't want to be redundant and do a villian they've already done, so probably no Vulture, Mysterio, or anyone who appeared in NWH. Also kind of doubt they'd want to focus too much on the symbiotes since we've seen plenty of them in the villain movies.

Some people want to see Kraven - maybe it's just me but I can't see Kraven carrying a whole movie. MCU Clone Saga could be interesting but that could go very wrong.

Personally I like the idea of Kingpin as the main villain, and maybe he has Scorpion, Hobgoblin or Kraven working for him.

That "Kraven" movie has basically nipped that in the bud. Cant be any momentum for that character after seeing that trailer:mjlol:

I actually wouldnt mind a King Pin or maybe even a Punisher type of villian. I know that sounds too "human". But its my dream to see something as simple as Spiderman dodging massive automatic gunfire:wow:

Ive always said Spidermans fighting style should be something similar to Mystique or Black Widow but obviously enhanced. Spiderman should have 10 scenes by now that resemble that Batman warehouse fight from BVS. Showing off the characters agility and quick reaction time in a small space could be great. Obviously this would take more work,choreography etc. Fights you can CGI are probably easier to pull off,but i dont know for certain. So a more grounded Spiderman would actually be welcomed by me.

But maybe fans wouldnt want to see you go from fighting Dr Octopus,Mysterio,Venom, to fighting the mob and guys with guns. The change might be too jarring. Maybe for the reboot:pachaha:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ive always said Spidermans fighting style should be something similar to Mystique or Black Widow but obviously enhanced. Spiderman should have 10 scenes by now that resemble that Batman warehouse fight from BVS. Showing off the characters agility and quick reaction time in a small space could be great. Obviously this would take more work,choreography etc. Fights you can CGI are probably easier to pull off,but i dont know for certain. So a more grounded Spiderman would actually be welcomed by me.

But maybe fans wouldnt want to see you go from fighting Dr Octopus,Mysterio,Venom, to fighting the mob and guys with guns. The change might be too jarring. Maybe for the reboot:pachaha:

I think you can have some of both.

Have the Big Bad be a mob boss like Kingpin, but maybe he can employ a few street level villains like Tombstone or Prowler.

I remember in the 90s cartoon basically every villain was working for Kingpin at some point or other :heh:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, Taskmaster would have been a perfect villain, but they wasted that in a black widow movie.

:snoop:

Spider-Man has some underwhelming villains outside of the staples.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Venom, Hobgoblin and Kingpin with a little Norman Osborne.

Gotta hurry and get those school bullies out the way.

Superstar
Daps
I’m all in on the clone saga with Kaine and Ben, or the Maximum Carnage storyline. Anything else should just be him helping the avengers.

Superstar
Daps
i legit can't understand how so many of yal fail to mention carnage

“Maximum Carnage” is like Marvels own version of “knightfall”. I thought it would have got more love.