Who ready for that hip hop civil war!

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
oh. the two faq camps are mad at each other. that's right.

i could beat all members of both camps involved at arm wrestling.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
this is my predictions..

wayne/ went @ pusha....pusha is on GOOD... so wayne pretty much went @ kanye just by the association

HOV --- EATS OFF KANYE + they close etc.....

Wayne already dissed HOV

so i GUARANTEE -- that HOV AND KANYE will go @ WAYNE/DRAKE/YM on WAX ( maybe not on the same song together or anything like that but)

its all adding up

this willl be the death of YM

and the reputations of KANYE/JAY - GOOD music be will even that much more respected......(sum lost a little respect for them wit the euro-stuff this will give them a pass for life)

because THEY WILL BE ABLE TO CLAIM THEY ENDED YM -- run

Jay/kanye gets respect from the real heads..for doing this

if someone in the music indusrty falls.. they ARE ALWAYS REPLACED...

this is where BIG SEAN-- comes in.. his FAMe AND POPULARITY will double by the end of the year.. he comin for wayne spot....

im not even a fan of sean like that.. ALL HIS MIXTapes ARE ASS.. his album was meh...

but kid has potential to be 05-07 wayne status ( NO HE DOESNT EVEN COME CLOSE TO PRIME WAYNE SKILLWISE.. but YOU DONT NEED SKILLS TO SELL TODAY) after this shyt goes down

but wtf do i know.... im a diagnosed schizo typin up my theories @ 2:30am:dwillhuh:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Drake is better than The Throne at the moment and younger. plus he has the weeknd. plus people seem to like Wayne still for some reason.

and i'm said "real head"

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
plus this is all fabricated. a dismal industry rife with half baked ideas to continue interest in the last few acts still eating by designing beef.

i miss 50 right now.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
^^ He could if he wanted to. its the nd for these nikkas man