Who played NBA Ballers? Just Blaze says the beats he did for NBA Ballers might be better than the NBA Street Vol. 2 beats

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
Just's beats were super mid (bunch of generic Roc a Fella throwaway beats with triangles in them). His best beats on there was joints he did as tracks for others (React, Just Blaze, Bleek, and Free). It doesn't matter cause the rest of the soundtrack was so good. Except that Benzino joint which got taken off the playlist with the quickness. :russ:

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Nah NBA Street 2 is a whole another monster. Might be the best basketball game ever created in my opinion. From the game play to the soundtrack.
all of this

GOAT sports game for me, not just basketball

if there was one remake game i'd want, it's Vol 2. EA just leaving money on the table never re-releasing it

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I remember thinking I could actually drive and roam houses in that game

Naive as hell...
That’s really all that game was missing a free world environment after your games it would have really been a GOAT if they made a decent free world where you could drive your car to games and your crib or the stores to buy the drip

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I cant remember which NBA Ballers it was but the joint where you could walk around the town on some RPG shyt went stupid hard :wow: I think it was the one with Chauncy Billups on the cover