Who on TheColi on your Purge or Zombie apocalypse crew?

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
@42 Monks
@O.T.I.S.
@General Mills

Or any of the military brehs on here that are legit and seem to know some shyt. I'm not risking my life rolling with regular coli tough guys. :mjgrin:

I'd probably still be the first in the group to get clapped :flabbynsick:
Username accuracy :mjlol: , the ‘Blackest’ gotta go first breh

I’ve been watching the Blackening

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
@42 Monks
@O.T.I.S.
@General Mills

Or any of the military brehs on here that are legit and seem to know some shyt. I'm not risking my life rolling with regular coli tough guys. :mjgrin:

I'd probably still be the first in the group to get clapped :flabbynsick:
I would roll with you. Sadly I would be the first to get clapped. It’s damn near a certainty :sadcam:

I’m used to taking L’s. I would know instantly that my destiny is to trip and fall henceforth allowing the others in my crew to escape while I distract the hoard and most likely get murked :francis: I’m already at peace with it

KingTxo

Where Truth Comes To Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Luken, Billy Ocean and Nicole.

Hear me out...

Luken could use his Lamborghini to mow down a few hordes

Billy ocean can threaten to break they jaw while being lookout from a high point

Nicole can draw attention by making fun of they mommas and they undead sexuality

I'll scavage for food and my own transportation than leave them to they own questionable devices.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Luken, Billy Ocean and Nicole.

Hear me out...

Luken could use his Lamborghini to mow down a few hordes

Billy ocean can threaten to break they jaw while being lookout from a high point

Nicole can draw attention by making fun of they mommas and they undead sexuality

I'll scavage for food and my own transportation than leave them to they own questionable devices.
:dead:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I would roll with you. Sadly I would be the first to get clapped. It’s damn near a certainty :sadcam:

I’m used to taking L’s. I would know instantly that my destiny is to trip and fall henceforth allowing the others in my crew to escape while I distract the hoard and most likely get murked :francis: I’m already at peace with it
Don’t worry breh, ima lend you my bulletproof Nissan Altima and you gone be gucci :ehh:

Daps
I'm taking you @Pseudonym cause if I remember correctly you know how to grow food.

We gon need @Big Boss cause we need somebody to tell us "it's over" at least a couple times a week.

After that I'm grabbing one of these pro gun brehs, so many to choose from :jbhmm:

We grabbing @Bryan Danielson cause when we're running from the zombies, we need somebody that runs slower than the rest of us so the rest of us can get away. Cause after all we won't need to outrun the zombies, we just need to outrun Bryan.

And @General Mills to tell stories and keep us entertained as we live in a literal hell. Gotta laugh to keep from crying. :to:

Oh yeah and @Realm-Breaker so he can show the brehs (and you too @Pseudonym if you into that sort of thing) where the hoes at. Even in an Apocalypse, we still need hoes :mjlit:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DetroitEWarren to keep Q Anon out of our ranks

@calixprynce because he got the guns and not afraid to pull up and shyt :mjgrin:

@Uncouth Savage to communicate with the zombies

@Don Diego i know he learned some survival skills in prison for PPP and PUA fraud

nap’s call center and im tossing one to the zombies and running the other way any time we in a sticky situation

there’s about 500 of them so we should last a while out there :ehh:

@RehReh the crew can’t be all men :manny:

Last edited: