Who is the new Hollywood "IT" girl? Remember it was Jennifer Lawrence then Lupita then Margot? Who n

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lupita Nyong'o has never been the "It" girl of Hollywood. She hasn't done very many movies and she hasn't been the lead in a single film. She's only had two films where she's even had a significant supporting role and one of them hasn't even come out yet.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Lupita Nyong'o has never been the "It" girl of Hollywood. She hasn't done very many movies and she hasn't been the lead in a single film. She's only had two films where she's even had a significant supporting role and one of them hasn't even come out yet.
WHEN SHE WON AND BEAT J LAW THEY WERE PIPING HER UP But SHE NEVER GOT ANYMORE BIG MOVIES

I WAS CONFUSED SHE AINT RUN WITH IT

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHEN SHE WON AND BEAT J LAW THEY WERE PIPING HER UP But SHE NEVER GOT ANYMORE BIG MOVIES

I WAS CONFUSED SHE AINT RUN WITH IT

Nyong'o got a lot of magazine covers but not many movie roles. She's being smart about it and being particular about what roles she takes and she's locked in with Disney.

Jennifer Lawrence had two movies coming out every year where she was the lead AND she was constantly doing interviews and on magazine covers...that's why people got sick of her.

I think after Black Panther we're going to be seeing more of Lupita Nyong'o

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Queen of Katwe?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Aint that chick with the t*ts about to be it? Alexas Daddrio or something? She was the chick in True Detective Season 1 with Woody, Rock's daughter in San Andreas, and most recently I think in Baywatch.

I know she got another movie coming up with this other bad white broad..... but figure she may be on the bubble

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
th

This chick..... I know someone got that gif floating around of this scene

Martha

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
It might be Zoe Kravitz on the low. She's been killing every role.