Who is the most incompetent villain in fiction?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm talking TV, movies, comics, games, anime, video games, whatever.

Who would you say is the WOAT as far as their competence goes?

I might have to go with this guy -

CEL-SHREDDERANDJAPANESE2%20WATER.JPG

I'm talking specifically the 80s cartoon version. I mean not many villains in the 80s were competent but this guy might be the WOAT. Dude is constantly beaten by four talking turtles and a rat who live in a sewer despite having a Technodrome, an alien with advanced technology on his side, and thousands of goons on call. His plans failed 100% of the time and 99% it was his own fault. They had to go out of their way to make the other versions of Shredder as different from him as possible.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Megatron, hands down. If we count the multi-versial entity in all his incarnations. He constantly hires people who hate him. And in the end he quit after realizing he was wrong.

In all fairness though, he didn't really have a choice about hiring people who hate him, because pretty much everybody in the universe hates him. :heh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm talking TV, movies, comics, games, anime, video games, whatever.

Who would you say is the WOAT as far as their competence goes?

I might have to go with this guy -

CEL-SHREDDERANDJAPANESE2%20WATER.JPG

I'm talking specifically the 80s cartoon version. I mean not many villains in the 80s were competent but this guy might be the WOAT. Dude is constantly beaten by four talking turtles and a rat who live in a sewer despite having a Technodrome, an alien with advanced technology on his side, and thousands of goons on call. His plans failed 100% of the time and 99% it was his own fault. They had to go out of their way to make the other versions of Shredder as different from him as possible.

That's my answer:russ:

Damn shame what they did to that man in that cartoon. The latter cartoons corrected that tho. Duke Acureds:wow:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
The video game version of Team Rocket :mjlol:

Their whole operation was foiled by a a kid who isnt even old enough to drive. I'm sure there will be better examples but this was the first name to come to mind.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brain from pinky and the Brain. Pinky would tell him all the time why his plan would fail and he never listened.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
You know how the theme song lyrics say "one is a genius, the other's insane"? According to the writers, it's up to the viewer to decide which character is which.
full

Are these the same individuals that thought elmyra was a good fit to the crew too?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Are these the same individuals that thought elmyra was a good fit to the crew too?

No. That wasn't the writers' idea, they actually hated it.

The Elmyra thing was completely because of the executives, not the writers.