Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Carmella & AJ

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Its kinda of a toss up to me. Skylar is 10x more annoying then Carmella. From her holier than thou attitude when Walt was trying to provide in dire circumstances to actively cheating/shytting on him, she is much more of a bytch then Carmella(who rightfully had an issue with Tony) But AJ is much more of a fukk boy then Walt JR. Yea Jr is an smart ass despite the disability, but AJ has to be the most lamest, corniest son in TV history outside Eddie Winslow. The kid had everything in the world going for him and was still a loser. Kid couldn't ever commit dat properly

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know who this Walter Jr person is...but Flynn is that dude. Not his fault that his mother is a real see you next Tuesday and his father is in over his head.

Carmella was'nt even that much of a bad wife...

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Well damn, that is a hard question. Although I disagree with Carmella having the moral high ground over her husband. She wasn't into the same shyt he was she knew who she married. That therapist checked her ass.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Aj was pissing himself and passing out :hamster:
Walt jr was calling his mom a bich and his dad a p*ssy :demonic:

Flynn >>>>>>>>>>>>>> AJ

Carmella was a straight ryde or die bytch :salute: a but annoying but she held it down
Skylar tried to seperate the family and was a totally unbarable harpie :beli:

Carmella >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> skylar

So....push? If you force my hand i'd have to go with Skylar and walt jr as more annoying because skylar and her sister gotta be the worst, most annoying duo in tv history

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Carmella and AJ. Skylar and Carmella cancel each other out but Walt Jr. has more balls than AJ could ever dream of having.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Skylar easy...I can't remember a scene where this hypocritical, conniving, soulless swamp rat whore didn't make me want to gauge out her eyes wit a rusty spoon.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Skylar is the worst. AJ was just disappointing as fukk, couldn't believe he was Tony's son. Like that one dude above said, Flynn has way more balls and I'm sure he could take AJ anyday wit dem crutches.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Skylar is probably the reason I'm two seasons back on Breaking Bad, just completely turned off when shes on screen.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I STILL don't see what everyone's problem with Walt Jr. Is. Skyler sure, she's an annoying, hypocritical, condescending bytch but Walt Jr. hasn't ever really annoyed me. Matter of fact most of the time Walt Jr is the most rational person within that household.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
AJ and Carmella, they were more prominent in the show and had more screen time. I mean, really AJ is the most aggravating character in the history of TV. Walt JR barely has 2 lines an episode.

And as bad as Skylar is, Carmella's whole purpose was to be an ignorant, nagging, hypocrite. It was much more under the surface than Skyler, but both broads are equally awful.

Walt Jr >>>>>>>>>>>AJ Soprano

matter fact, fukk AJ :pacspit:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Carmella and AJ played their roles perfectly and I cared about their characters. Haven't given nary a fukk about Skylar or Walt Jr since maybe season 2.