Who is the best Youtube Fitness guy?

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Who is the best Youtube Fitness Personality?

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Also going with Chris Jones. Done watched his growth from nothing grinding hard with POG and Vince G to now with Pumpchasers, owning his own gym, buying hot C7's and shopping for 400k homes. Dude is bossing up before my very eyes and i love it. He's put in the work and dude legit lives it and seems like a cool dude to fukk with in real life. Dat nikka BeastMode Jones. :salute:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chris Jones.

nikka gives good tips,is funny as fukk and has personality.

Mike rashid would be the best,dude is just boring

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Also going with Chris Jones. Done watched his growth from nothing grinding hard with POG and Vince G to now with Pumpchasers, owning his own gym, buying hot C7's and shopping for 400k homes. Dude is bossing up before my very eyes and i love it. He's put in the work and dude legit lives it and seems like a cool dude to fukk with in real life. Dat nikka BeastMode Jones. :salute:
What have you done with your life while you watched another man become successful?

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
What have you done with your life while you watched another man become successful?

What the fukk does it matter to you??? Could ask you the same...i'm doing me over here. You mad i picked Chris Jones or that i gave him props on his come up? Is that you Vince? :ohhh::mjlol:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Athlean-X

I might start watching Chris Jones though. but i don't really care about being a big guy, i just wanna know proper techniques and which workouts are more beneficial compared to the other