Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
a man/woman staying with a parent or parents because they havent managed to get their money together yet

or a couple/single parent who lives alone that always is asking for handounts from friends/family so they can get by?

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Man/woman living with parents because at least they know they can't live beyond their means and is trying to save money. Can't say that about the couple or single person who is asking for money

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I know this scenario so well. I have friends that are both.

I'd say that the first one is more responsible b/c they could be trying to get their money together and it's not absolutely necessary for them to have their own place. The "YET" makes all the difference. If they're making an effort to save, it's a no-brainer.

The second is a bit more irresponsible b/c being a COUPLE and living on your own means they made a conscious decision to do it knowing that they BOTH couldn't afford it.

Personally, I don't think you should decide to live with a significant other if you can't afford to live by yourself. :manny:

Kind of undecided for the single parent... :notsure: My friends are a couple. Had a kid unexpectedly and they're always asking for favors, money, and help. I'm working on getting my own shyt together so I've been ignoring their calls lately.

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
but the first option isnt even capable of finding their own home...wouldnt that make them lazier? :???:

Kinda but not really. I'm moving back home when I go to med school next year and most people out of college move back in with their folks until they find a job.

Plus with them living at home and can't afford to go anywhere is saving money. At least I wouldn't be tryna ball out knowing I can't and my parents having to pay for my living expenses because I can't keep up on top of theirs. Rent and mortgage doesn't go up with extra people living there. It may be lazier per se but the question is who is more responsible.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
If you out the door, then you are on your own.

May not be totally independent all the way, but still
not under mommy and daddy. The one who is out will
eventually get it together. I'm living proof of that

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
Kinda but not really. I'm moving back home when I go to med school next year and most people out of college move back in with their folks until they find a job.

Plus with them living at home and can't afford to go anywhere is saving money. At least I wouldn't be tryna ball out knowing I can't and my parents having to pay for my living expenses because I can't keep up on top of theirs. Rent and mortgage doesn't go up with extra people living there. It may be lazier per se but the question is who is more responsible.

good point but its also who is more dependable :youngsabo:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
All of them equal since you can depend on them to ask for money :pachaha:

lol you got that :laugh:

i was thinking because if a parent or parents have to be responsible to take care of a kid and dependable since children need constant aid but how could that be if they are getting helped along the way the whole time anyway?

wouldnt that make them the same as someone who lives with their parents, the only difference being is that they have a different set of priorities? its almost like saying a person that works a corporate position for home depot is more responsible than the person who is the manager of a local tacobell