Who is George Santos? He claims to have degrees from Baruch & NYU but nobody knows him. Update: He’s officially been ousted from congress

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately there is zero incentive for Republicans to do anything about Santos.

They have too narrow a majority in the House to get rid of him, and even though Republicans in that district think they can hold that seat, the House Republicans don't want to have that seat vacant until a special election.

And if I'm Kevin McCarthy, I'd do the same. The GOP base at large doesn't care as long as they're "owning the libs" and even if Santos finishes his term he's undoubtedly getting primaried in 2024, so I would just donate to his primary challenger. :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately there is zero incentive for Republicans to do anything about Santos.

They have too narrow a majority in the House to get rid of him, and even though Republicans in that district think they can hold that seat, the House Republicans don't want to have that seat vacant until a special election.

And if I'm Kevin McCarthy, I'd do the same. The GOP base at large doesn't care as long as they're "owning the libs" and even if Santos finishes his term he's undoubtedly getting primaried in 2024, so I would just donate to his primary challenger. :yeshrug:
primaried :dead: he isnt running. and the other republican will be wasting their time. that district gets bluer every day this scumbag is in office