Who is doing the 6 hours of wrestling on Saturday?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Who watching Collision? :wtf:

Thought you meant the PreShow & Main Show for Summerslam :mjgrin:

Can't be any worse than a panel breaking down an upcoming wrestling match like an nfl preshow. Not sure how much they can discuss about each match that hasn't been already. Recaps & highlight packages galore prolly.

"Solo and Cody have been feuding for months but it goes far beyond that to 2022. Let's go back and take a look at every interaction they've had to fill this 45 minute time we have until the ppv starts."

:snooze:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Can't be any worse than a panel breaking down an upcoming wrestling match like an nfl preshow. Not sure how much they can discuss about each match that hasn't been already. Recaps & highlight packages galore prolly.

"Solo and Cody have been feuding for months but it goes far beyond that to 2022. Let's go back and take a look at every interaction they've had to fill this 45 minute time we have until the ppv starts."

Still better than Collision :russ:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

The pre show is basically what AEW does before PPVs after a Rampage for the first two hours :manny:

They just adding a little bit more on the presentation of the second biggest show of the year

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
What six? I only see two on the schedule. Rest is a laser show for autistics.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
I Watch both companies but I only watch dynamite and the ppvs , last time collision was good was the continental classic which I think was last year :pachaha: