Who is built worse...the dog or the woman?

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
imagine it's hot, you're drunk, you stumble then fall, you're in complete agony.... all you can do is cry out to the lord for help... and what do you see coming to your rescue....? a big ass manbearpig with a deeper voice than yours.... "what did you do... you dented the fĆ¼ck out of your truck stupid.... you need me to carry your drunk ass to the hospital...?"

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You know how White people are, if that camera was not there to record, that White man would have said a Black man attacked him and ran his head into his car.

It's just like that White man who taged Blacks Rule on his drive way and burned his own flag:
screen-shot-2016-07-19-at-12-59-07-pm.png

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
You know how White people are, if that camera was not there to record, that White man would have said a Black man attacked him and ran his head into his car.

It's just like that White man who taged Blacks Rule on his drive way and burned his own flag:
any nikka that sees this KNOWS a black person wouldn't write, "blacks rule" :dead:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps

This dumbass :russ:

Even the CAC cops showed up like :stopitslime:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Damnā€¦ imagine coming home to that everynight :huhldup:

Homie was probably trying to subconsciously commit that
i'd stay at work late every night.... "honey, they need me to stay late again tonight... pisses me off, all this mandatory unpaid overtime... don't wait up for me... i mean, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't wait up for me"........

on a side note, you can tell who wears the dress in that relationship....