Who has THE best MOUTHPIECE to learn from?

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best mouthpiece is to just go start conversations with random females. You'll get to a point where you can carry on a conversation about absolutely nothing and have the girl completely engaged in it.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
me but you gonna have to paypal me some dollars for lessons home boi

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Best mouthpiece is to just go start conversations with random females. You'll get to a point where you can carry on a conversation about absolutely nothing and have the girl completely engaged in it.

Ok.

But didnt really answer my question :beli:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Ain't got no money.
Got no clothes.
Got no car.
Can't get no hoes.

I'm broke. :ld:
you just gotta be really confident and out going(2 things you arent at all,lmao fukking owned, you suck your life sucks), girls who are immature and have daddy issues eat that shyt up.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
you just gotta be really confident and out going(2 things you arent at all,lmao fukking owned, you suck your life sucks), girls who are immature and have daddy issues eat that shyt up.

:usure:

I'm very confident. My confidence right now is at an all time high.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
damn :ohhh: i didnt realize you were so confident, i forgot how high up "asking strangers on an internet forum for advice on how to pick up women" was on the confidence meter, my bad bro.

It's okay. We all make mistakes. I forgive you :smugdraper:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Ain't got no money.
Got no clothes.
Got no car.
Can't get no hoes.

I'm broke. :ld:

I remember this quote from a famous philosopher, I don't got game biitches just understand my story.

So spend energy ONLY on women who are feeling you. Biggest part about game is knowing when to hold 'em and knowing when to fold 'em.

You already have everything in place to snatch up women all day, you might not get the girl of your dream, but you'll get women who are close enough.

Only nice guys spend unlimited energy chasing the girl of their dreams. I go after women who are usually the one's to mention sex first, we call them freaks and other unsavory terms.