Who got the ebooks/audiobooks hookup??

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

or buy something and contribute to society :ufdup:

Books are crazy expensive where I live. For example, the new Harry Potter is almost 30 USD over here. Comic book collections - 25 usd to 30. I think I've contributed enough at this stage, I need a good e-book/comic torrent site. :yeshrug:

OP iptorrents has some shyt.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sayin. On my kindle a lot of classic books are free, and most newer books are in the $10 range.

Comics are the same price as books - or slightly more expensive - but last a lotttttttttt less time. Ten bucks for a book is fine, its not for half a dozen comics collected together. :yeshrug:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

or buy something and contribute to society :ufdup:
:lolbron: funny you mention that...I literally (pun intended) did that right after making this thread. I signed up, got the free book, and I'm gonna cancel as soon as I'm done with it before the 30-day trial period is done. I just want to listen to the Prodigy of Mobb Deep's autobiography.

But yea, audiobooks are wild expensive. The book game is so lucrative for these publishers and authors with a good deal...my god.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I grew up reading comics. I had to walk 10 miles uphill in the snow to get to the comic shop, and pay the cover price. now this entitled generation wants everything for free :smh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Up....pass the mustard, reps and daps pending. Kindle books have gotten expensive for simply delivering an e-file. I know authors gotta eat, but I’m trying to step up my reading p, but not for $12-17 per book :childplease:

• Dap
Reactions: Rev