Who Gonna Win That Chris Deezy VS. Jonny Lamone fight, tho?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
:noah: been waitin for a while.

even without the update, the coli will never be the same after this. a new era will have crept up on us, brehs. :wow:

i'm just glad we were :blessed: enough to have this board back up again for the start and possible ending of what will be the biggest beef ever seen on network television.

i'ma put coli cash up once these boys get off the practice field.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
tumblr_lqnunuTrxn1qkjbavo1_500.jpg

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
man he already lost, like i didnt even pick this shyt or nothing, someone on hypebeast told me he was over here trying to be like me,like not just copying but like directly quoting me on multiple occasions, thats the only reason i signed up to this shytty site

-john the god

glad you could check in to the official fight thread and it's great to have you with us. we're grateful for the insight you've provided to us about who you are and what you're here for but i can't help it, johnny...the people want to know:

did you reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaalllllly come to defend ya honor or did you come for the smilies? they all want the smilies. tell america (and many other countries) what makes you better than the rest?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Both trash post and contribute nothing, it's like pissing in a sea of piss

Take a look at your avi

I'm confident that a guy who has that in his avi would lose to me in a fight

No grown ass man would have something like that

Talk about me like that one more time & that's your ass :youngsabo:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ahh...well it seems that Deezy, the hometown hero, has checked in. Glad you could make it!

A lot of 'ether' has been 'dished out' and the stands are quiet with anticipation. who are you rreeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllllllllly @ChrisDorner ? are these swagger jackin allegations true? are you really the going to let this man call you a dikk riding fakkit who loves the attention?

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Ahh...well it seems that Deezy, the hometown hero, has checked in. Glad you could make it!

A lot of 'ether' has been 'dished out' and the stands are quiet with anticipation. who are you rreeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllllllllly @ChrisDorner ? are these swagger jackin allegations true? are you really the going to let this man call you a dikk riding fakkit who loves the attention?

This nikkas a phony & has been exposed as such on multiple occasions. End of story :birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
like directly quoting me on multiple occasions

:whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa:

easy fellas! :damn:

WELL...will you look at this folks?!

the match hasn't even started yet and you can tell by these words alone that bloodwill be shed figuratively speaking. IT's a battle for the respect of the RED and sooner or later, one these posters will be told to get the fukk outta my thread. :umad:

BUT WHO?!:lupe:

only the vbookie will be able to decide.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
man he already lost, like i didnt even pick this shyt or nothing, someone on hypebeast told me he was over here trying to be like me,like not just copying but like directly quoting me on multiple occasions, thats the only reason i signed up to this shytty site

-john the god

To quote the great Sierra Mist

Who are you?

i7IV964ADE5NA.gif

I said who are you?

ib0pfoTsshNe68.gif