Who going to them club paradise concerts though?

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I wasn't really sold on just Drake, I almost went last time for Asap and Kendrick, but I ended up seeing them again separately at more interactive shows :manny:

But I got floor seats for this shyt, it looks hype as fukk :krs:

WAKA, Drake, J. Cole, MEEK MILL, 2 CHAINZ, FRENCH MONTANA

that's an all-star lineup.

Drake said they might do it with everyone sharing the stage at the same time, its gonna be epic. I'll be there May 17th Houston, TX.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
June 5th in Memphis we right on the side of the stage. Went to the one in Nashville was on the floor. A$AP, Kendrick and Drake all killed it. I can only imagine how live it's gonna be with all the dudes on this leg of it.

KEEPITTRILLA

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I really hope its all it looks to be. Hopefully there will be less of Drake and more of Mills/2 Chainz/Flocka though, I pray he doesn't do the corny soft songs and sticks to bangers like HYFR etc

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
How much did those tix cost breh. I tried looking into it but it seems expensive as fukk.

KEEPITTRILLA

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I got mines for 175, floor though.

KEEPITTRILLA

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Anyone go so far? What songs they do?

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
my girl got tickets to the show last month at san jose state, we went again to the one in concord this past monday. shyts cool, i liked the second time more just cause i fukk with 2chainz and french more. he brought out weezy and they did the motto twice this past show.

KEEPITTRILLA

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Yo, shyt was cray. French came in and everyone was sitting down :laugh: then Meek killed his small set, then 2 Chainz came out to mercy :krs: and did some dope shyt, then waka did some dope shyt, then J. Cole did some dope shyt, then Drake had a nice set. Drake brought out Meek Mill and then Meek brought out Ross :krs: it was dope as fukk