Who else saw @Art Barr table @Stringer Cochran?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
this goes to and show's how well of an skilled prospective attorney you are.
you went and posted an image.
instead of doing an actual discovery.
yet you want to be an attorney and get a retainer.
as you supposed to be well versed in being able to unearth and find relevant facts.

I never said nuffin about you professionally before.
I just sat back and watched all your emo outburst..from you not being well versed and not doing the obvious work in law school over the time.
like he must not be nice at his shyt for real and a bullshytter.

well from your lack of inability to professionally apply your prospective occupational skill set to your own relevent life.
no wonder you in law school to pull the corporate salary I never need a degree to make.
plus your posting show you not built to be a top draw in your industry and post on the net dually. As you just showed you do not apply any fluidity from your life professionally.
into your own actual life. Which means you offbrand as hell.
plus you nikkaz are from the gen where EMINEM is your gateway artist.

so, that means you got mecca envy and culture thievery so ingrained.
that you never even stop to see if a black man is better than a white boy.

the shyt is c00n as it can be.

plus you did not even use your discovery skills from being a prospective attorney
yet you in law school.
now if you pass the bar.

you forget.
I have friends from the ivy league sector in legal.
that if you needed a referral.
I would tell anyone. you do not do the full due diligence with focused urgency. Plus i can cite this as well.

now, how well i did my job.
has you on the net to belly ache.
about failing to do the due diligence from your schooling to never being a bboy. Yet you a emo damaged toy online trying to front.
while failing in college, but you wasting your time on a product I created the profitability for you to even know about. Plus you running your mouth and do not even know about the main reason why we here. Plus rap is the generalization gateway. in which it was a sales spike era. Of which i was a headliner as a draw and also a dual draw on the net. Way before anyone was both or could say they were a real grassroots draw in hip hop in every facet as well.

art barr

till you ranked one two or three in a real main pop genre called rap.
on any social media or record, bds chart.
.stfu.
as you not in no venue to even come serve yo lame ass in live in color. Frfr.

Plus yo wack ass a homebody. Trying to ask people who have gone out and drew, if they draw. Man, if you do not shut yo sheltered bytch made ass up boi.

you better shut yo restless talkative on the net, quiet homebody face ass up and go study nikka.

art barr

it is only so long you wack phoney nikkaz can pretend.
as you not a thug, not a gangsta.
you not even a schoolboy.
you a sheltered homebody ass boi.

Man the OG went in :picard:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
full

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
that sh**t reads like hebrew, am like

source.gif
Honestly that is one of the most coherent posts I have ever seen him make lol

But the shyt was too long. I can't with people trying to give in depth explanations of why they don't fukk with each other.

If ya shyt goes beyond a handful of sentences you have too much time for negativity and probably worse or just as bad as the person you are trying to insult.