Who else has gotten involved with the Nike Run Club reboot they've been moving nationwide? #NRC

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
So I've run with a nike runclub for about 2 or so years now [maybe 3] and the nikestore downtown seattle reopened after an all-summer remodel last night. They relaunched the nike runclub in the fashion they've done in many major cities here, which is way more official. Before it was just like 10 of us running whatever pace (like 7-9 minutes or so depending on where you were in speed) for about 3-5 miles but it was just rag tag.

last night they had pace setters, a nike run coach, a nike elite athlete (a WR setter woman from U of TN), and was waaaaay more official. We had groups of 7-8-9min miles, and you could do 3 or 5. I ended up doing 5mi @ 8 [i had already done 1.65 on my run home, and 1 back to the store...so...i ended up running about 8:30 :flabbynsick: basically 8 for the first 2.5, 9 for the last].

It was sweet and after looking up the hashtag they've been doing this nationwide.

Anyone else run in their clubs?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forget how few runners there are on the coli :upsetfavre:

:mjpls: I run a lot b. Did 4 miles tonight, 2.3 day yesterday, 3 something the other night. Will do 7 miles within the next few days. I run multiple times a week, lift at least 2-3 times a week. I'm 5'8" 170 but my goal is to drop down to 165-160. My goal is to retain strength and become an "elite" runner.

I like running a lot on my own. The clubs and social events aren't my thing. Did a 5k and half marathon once but I'm not a fan of those things tbh.