• Da Brat would rape Snoop

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I just finished watching The Wire and went over to The Coli only to see a thread about Da Brat at that funeral and this question popped into my head. :patrice: Who do you think would win?:lupe: Personally, I got my money on Da Brat in a straight up fight since she looks to be a little bit bigger/thicker but I have a feeling that even if Snoop loses she'll pull out a box cutter or a gun or something and go to work. Snoop just seems :demonic: like that. Plus she was in jail for a murder that she committed at 14. :merchant: :damn:Who do you have your money on?

Snoop
MichaelK.WilliamsTalksOneOnOneWIthFeliciaSnoopPearsonFromTheWireDetailsVideoInside.jpg

Da Brat

brat-vibeshoot.jpg

Bonus question: Who do you think would be harder to rape?

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I don't know what creeps me out more - seeing a tranny, or seeing an obvious dyke tryna look feminine

I'm talkin' about them dykes that look mannish in terms of facial features :scusthov:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Snoop.kid no question

Now quit posting photos like y'all gonna trt n hit that..
Yall would be in the scariest relationship of your lives

Hitting snoop missionary style like "you like that girl? Huh, you like how i hit this p*ssy" .... "niggs, shut the fukk up before i kill your bytch ass" ..:merchant:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I voted for Brat..don't know who Snoop is and have never seen the wire..but the brat looks like she could take her..that snoop girl looks too feminine ..judging by the pictures you posted..just cuz she has tattoos doesn't make her a bad ass:manny:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I voted for Brat..don't know who Snoop is and have never seen the wire..but the brat looks like she could take her..that snoop girl looks too feminine ..judging by the pictures you posted..just cuz she has tattoos doesn't make her a bad ass:manny:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N_UuImPL4E"]Snoop Buys Nailgun[/ame]

Edit: Those pictures are very new to me lol. She's cute when she wants to be for anyone who isn't initiated with lesbians like that she could easily be mistaken her for a dude.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpV_ebpBhrs"]Snoop Interview[/ame]

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Smh observe dog u losing man go watch the wire, and read up on the actors and then come back to this thread