Veteran
Daps
Gavin Newsom would blow Trump out lmao wouldn't even be close

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
No Black American politician the Democrats can choose?

shyt at least the Republicans had Black American people can choose from.

I'm Independent and suport people based on policies. I'm not voting also. Reparations for FBA.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
If biden had a bad debate, then what did trump have?

The media keep bringing up this bad debate, Biden age, his memory is shot, etc etc

But trump lied over 30 times up there, couldn’t answer any questions at all and this motherfukker is 79 as well

Biden still has my vote, because the bigger issue, is to change that Supreme Court
What a fascinating display of Hawk tuah glazing of Bidens wrankled penis we have here

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jill Biden should run for President. She looks to be the only one in charge anyway.

I still can't believe they thought nobody would notice this guy turning into a vegetable for months.
h_ErPZ.gif

:mjlol:
Woat political party of our time. And I'm glad I switched my party affiliation to Independent.

doublejump

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
If biden had a bad debate, then what did trump have?

The media keep bringing up this bad debate, Biden age, his memory is shot, etc etc

But trump lied over 30 times up there, couldn’t answer any questions at all and this motherfukker is 79 as well

Biden still has my vote, because the bigger issue, is to change that Supreme Court
This and all of those other candidates are frankly shyt.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I would rock with Newsom. He looks like a sleazy car salesman but he could out shyt talk Trump on the stage better than anyone the Dems have up right now. Unfortunately that's the skill set needed to battle the orange man.