Who could replace Joe Biden? Do we like these options? Who we supportin 🤔 👀

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
If biden had a bad debate, then what did trump have?

The media keep bringing up this bad debate, Biden age, his memory is shot, etc etc

But trump lied over 30 times up there, couldn’t answer any questions at all and this motherfukker is 79 as well

Biden still has my vote, because the bigger issue, is to change that Supreme Court

Daps

The media keep bringing up this bad debate, Biden age, his memory is shot, etc etc

But trump lied over 30 times up there, couldn’t answer any questions at all and this motherfukker is 79 as well

Biden still has my vote, because the bigger issue, is to change that Supreme Court
No one is shocked Trump lied through the entire debate. I am shocked his idiot followers believe he’s more competent than Biden. Burden’s mind is at least there, Trump is just on another planet.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

none of that matters.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York

The debate opened the floodgates more about how a lot of people not just Trump supporters feel about Joe Biden even since COVID started and the Democratic Party started running late stage FDR tactics.

I was listening to a podcast where Alex Thompson went into detail about how there are aides around Biden that aggressively shield him from embarrassing media coverage and talk about the blowback political journalists have faced in the past when trying to report on Biden’s age. Biden has been in public less than any president in modern history.

It’s been since FDR that a President died in office that wasn’t assassinated but people are acting like there isn’t a process if he dies. There’s not going to be a special election Kamala will become President.

FDR knew he was suffering of heart failure and still decided to run for a fourth term. This man changed his VP multiple times however he was kinda forced into selecting Truman.

I love history and it repeats itself how often is it not until later that the truth of health issues of leaders really comes out like FDR was hiding how bad his health really was doing things like have bolts in place to keep him standing when doing speech’s, specially designed furniture to hide his wheelchair. JFK was given drugs all the time to regulate his hormones and his chronic pain. When he died he was wearing a body brace to support his back. Reagan went through something similar after he got shot where he was hidden and his wife organized his life around star charts.

Biden is a man who had Brain surgery in 1988. There’s notable slippage from 2019 to now. It doesn’t help that he went and got that facelift so late in life.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Putting out Gavin Newsom would be the worst thing they could do.

We already voted Kamala as his VP when he was old 4 years ago, why is this even a discussion.

Newsom needs that insulin program to be up and running for the next 4 years to campaign on.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
The debate opened the floodgates more about how a lot of people not just Trump supporters feel about Joe Biden even since COVID started and the Democratic Party started running late stage FDR tactics.

I was listening to a podcast where Alex Thompson went into detail about how there are aides around Biden that aggressively shield him from embarrassing media coverage and talk about the blowback political journalists have faced in the past when trying to report on Biden’s age. Biden has been in public less than any president in modern history.

It’s been since FDR that a President died in office that wasn’t assassinated but people are acting like there isn’t a process if he dies. There’s not going to be a special election Kamala will become President.

FDR knew he was suffering of heart failure and still decided to run for a fourth term. This man changed his VP multiple times however he was kinda forced into selecting Truman.

I love history and it repeats itself how often is it not until later that the truth of health issues of leaders really comes out like FDR was hiding how bad his health really was doing things like have bolts in place to keep him standing when doing speech’s, specially designed furniture to hide his wheelchair. JFK was given drugs all the time to regulate his hormones and his chronic pain. When he died he was wearing a body brace to support his back. Reagan went through something similar after he got shot where he was hidden and his wife organized his life around star charts.

Biden is a man who had Brain surgery in 1988. There’s notable slippage from 2019 to now. It doesn’t help that he went and got that facelift so late in life.

Uh7LeWM.gif

I'm voting for Biden's corpse before Trump and Newsom.

Last edited: