Who can break down supreme wisdom and mathematics?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
never heard of supreme wisdom,,, only supreme alphabets and math... b.u.t. supreme wisdom,nah b... like previous god stated, I haven't deal with the 120 for about 15 years now .. although I can say that it was the true foundation of me knowing self, and wanted to learn more..

I think Supreme Wisdom is the name of the book that was released with the 120 in it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i never rec'd a book with the lessons.. my enlightener gave me the 120, which i had to study each section, and had to quote them right and exact before I rec'd the next lessons..
nah I`m speaking as in there is a book on Amazon with the lessons you can purchase called Supreme Wisdom.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Todays mathematics is Knowledge Equality which borns God.

True Knowledge is only that which deals with Self, Equality is that state where nothing else exists but the Self (ie; consciousness), which is God, ie; knowledge of this Equality borns God within the seeker.

The Knowledge Equality degree in the 1-40 identifies those who have come to this knowledge and teach it to others, who are the poor righteous teachers of the planet earth.

PEACE.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
i never rec'd a book with the lessons.. my enlightener gave me the 120, which i had to study each section, and had to quote them right and exact before I rec'd the next lessons..

You're enlightener was doing it the right way, that's how it was supposed to be taught to the newborns. Nowadays you can just google the 120 pdf.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
not no expert but what's your question breh?

as far as mathematics...

1 = Knowledge [Know the Ledge] ----> Base or Raw Data
2 = Wisdom [Wise the Dome] ----> Assimilated Data
3 = Understanding ----> Relation of Data to one's life
4 = Culture/Freedom [Free the Dome] ----> Specifically how said data relates to one's culture, and the ability to free the mind of mental shakles
5 = Power/Refinement ----> by freeing the mind you gain power over one's situation, which allows you to refine yourself
6 = Equality ----> once you gain power, and refine one's self you then are expected to use said data to deal equally/justly
7 = God ----> once one can deal equally, he can become God(Controller) of his own Universe(life)
8 = Build/Destroy ----> once you have the ability to control your own life then you can either Build positively in your own world or be the destroyer of yourself. also you are expected to build on the positive in your life and Destroy the negative
9 = Born ----> Once you build and destroy then you can manifest this to others (?)
0 = Cipher ----> Completion/Whole/360

I'll try and find my old notebooks from when I was studying heavy on it.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
I think Supreme Wisdom is the name of the book that was released with the 120 in it.

if I remember correctly you have a total of 6 sections, best link I can find before I find my notes says...

1-10 ~ Student Enrollment

1-36 ~ English Lesson No. C1

1-14 ~ Lost Found Muslim Lesson No. 1

1-40 ~ Lost Found Muslim Lessons No. 2

1-11 ~ A.F. ~ Actual Facts

1-09 ~ S.F. ~ Solar Facts

once I find my notes I'll come back here and post

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
There is a sort of prerequisite. It is rather important to understand that learning K.O.S, thru the 120 Lessons, falls upon the psychological aspect of having the right attitude. Picture the lessons like the necessities within you life. You're a father/mother? Look at committing to the Lessons as if you would with the love & commitment of your son or daughter. Working a 9 to 5? View it as the equivalent of arriving at your place of work on time. If your a fiend for that "divine essence" view the lessons as getting that. As with anything else on this "3rd Rock From The Sun": you get out of it what you put in & it is something that can never be faked. Another example if you were to approach and you not being genuine then expect it to unauthentic. What am i getting at? The Lessons need to approached with the same commitment, excitement, respect, etc as say marriage. If it is the polar opposite and you feel you may not possess these characteristics as it pertains to the Lessons, then youre wasting your Enlightener time as well as your own.

From just having dialogue with the Gods/Earths i know a couple of cats who want to learn, however they might not place as much effort towards truly talking that initial step. Brothers & Sisters will drive 80 miles for a Jeezy concert or Beyonce concert, however won't walk 400 feet to build. They'll send questions via email or text about everything from Welven to The Steelers loss to the latest movie, but zilch when it comes to the lessons. Basically when it comes to what they want - it works, however when it comes to jumping headfirst and applying themselves the learn what they need, difficulty arises.

When you get to the crux of the aforementioned - it shows their heart isnt devoted to it. When a individual isn't invested in something like weightlifting, a sport, a job, etc. they will eventually drop it. Alot of the time, instead of keeping it triv with themselves they'll play the blame game. So if you want to be a student and learn the lessons, if your mind/heart isn't in it, you wont be able to have it in your heart. Attitude and approach is everything.

Lets do say you do have the right mindset. Eager and studious to learn, you have a humbleness about yourself serious about the lessons. Locate an Enlightener like someone stated. If you're in a area that doesn't have any gods & earths or Mosque. Contact Allah School In Mecca or a FB study group. nd they should be able to point you in the right direction. Seeing that this is a God-centered Culture, you cant learn it off the Internet Off Paper. The aforemention are only routes t the true & living. Enlighteners is a God or Earth who master the Lessons - has a keen understanding can recite them, etc. They teach those who do not know. Specifically & generally. they are also committed. Some may know it but they arent committed. This goes into Training Units & General Civilization

-Training Units are such things as study materials given to a individual who desires to know the culture. These individuals request to be taught, so they take the role of Student.

Once you found a Enlightener like say someone like Bahu or Divine from Far Rock, it is your responsibility now as a student to do whatt is asked of you to learn. It not the responsibility of the teacher to catch up with you, text you etc. Rather its the student responsibility to get up with the teacher. If you think that how it works where they come looking for you......that would be wrong.Gaining and learning KOS depends on the student getting with them in order to learn. If you're not devoted to wanting to learn, you miss out.

Let say you have applied yourself and have the right attitude, now you need to establish that foundation. This isnt the lessons.....at this point. before you get any knowledge, you need to understand the conceptualization of the cipher. The Cipher pertains to Triple Stage Darkness. TSD for short establish the cosmography/cosmogony of the NGE, Math Theology of Self-Creation and significance of Living 120

Last edited: