who are your favorite GOAT badass characters that never took an L

Daps
Mines gotta be

Bone from Blood and Bone

#blackexcellence on deck, :wow:

breh had chances to smash 2 fine women, but he had that honor :wow:

and that code :wow:

never took not one L, beat that cac at the end like he stole some money from him :wow:

and Hundred Eyes from Marco Polo

Watching him fight makes me feel like :mjgrin: cause breh aint got no eyes and he doing all this. Imagine if he could see :wow:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
+rep
cause when i saw thread title i immediately thought of Michael Jai White in that shyt and pretty much ANYTHING hes in that involves whoopin someones ass!
just to be obscure with my choice, I guess I'll pick buddy from that movie No One Lives
that shyt started one way and took a real turn for the worse for anyone who thought fukkin with him would be a good idea
:pachaha:

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna go with Alonso Creem from The Strain. Local gangster who took advantage of chaos to auction a book for hundreds of millions of dollars.

eichorst-strain.jpg

Daps
+rep
cause when i saw thread title i immediately thought of Michael Jai White in that shyt and pretty much ANYTHING hes in that involves whoopin someones ass!
]

:salute: breh always plays blackexcellence roles

you can tell that he really likes to play the honorable badass role, even though sometimes he gotta play a bad guy (bronze tiger on arrow or Gambol in The Dark Knight) to keep the checks rolling in

why won't black brehs in Hollywood put him on? :mjcry: why they don't want him, man? :mjcry:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Mines gotta be

Bone from Blood and Bone

#blackexcellence on deck, :wow:

breh had chances to smash 2 fine women, but he had that honor :wow:

and that code :wow:

never took not one L, beat that cac at the end like he stole some money from him :wow:

and Hundred Eyes from Marco Polo

Watching him fight makes me feel like :mjgrin: cause breh aint got no eyes and he doing all this. Imagine if he could see :wow:

Man that's a good pick. Bone was THAT nikka. Barely even took a hit in the whole movie. I woulda smashed that chick, tho.

Daps
that title will always go to avery brooks= a man called hawk and capt sisko

I literally just got through having a conversation with my brother about Sisko (within the past 5 min) :ohhh:

my bro was swearing up and down that Sisko was the best captain in Starfleet, but you see how they did a brotha. Made him stay in one place, and he couldn't go out exploring the universe like everybody else

he says that's the only thing stopping Sisko from being the GOAT Star Trek captain

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I literally just got through having a conversation with my brother about Sisko (within the past 5 min) :ohhh:

my bro was swearing up and down that Sisko was the best captain in Starfleet, but you see how they did a brotha. Made him stay in one place, and he couldn't go out exploring the universe like everybody else

he says that's the only thing stopping Sisko from being the GOAT Star Trek captain

Nah it's gotta be Picard.

Sisko was a great wartime commander. He didn't take lip from ANYONE (Q) so he was exactly who you wanted on the station when the Dominion came through the wormhole. But I feel he would have been a below average diplomat.