who are the people that you know you'll love forever?

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
people come and go in and out your life. we've had people that we thought were always going to be around but when the dust settles we look at our networks and circles and only few have stood the test of time. some people in my life at one point i thought i'd never forgive and vice versa. so i was thinking about people that i like, people that i get along with, and then there's the people that i know that i'll love forever, good or bad. all of my friends aren't in this category and neither is all of my family. i've just realized that some people can get dirty with you, fall out with you, come back, leave and come back again and no matter what you just have so much love for that person you know it's always going to be that way.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My grandmother, my mother, my brother, my uncle steve, my aunty Elma and my first love are the only ones that I'll truly love. A lot of people I care for though, they just haven't truly earned a permanent place in my heart yet.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
my mom and dad, even though we've gone through so many ups and downs....i love them nikkas.

my grandparents.
my two sisters, love them, they look up to me and they're like different remixed versions of me.

my first love. we've broke up and got back together must be about 50 times. i still don't even know if she's the one i'm supposed to BE with forever, but i know i love her no matter what.

my best friend Mav & S.dot . been down since sophomore year. been through it all.

everybody else is cool and i wish them the best....would help them if i could, but the love isn't unconditional. it's still love tho.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
parents, sister, grandma, nieces, god son, and the second girl I ever loved

thats about it

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
"Your family is your backbone your friends ain't shyt" - Scarface

I live by these words because it is so true.

I will only forever love my immediate family and or wife/children in the future.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
spin who are the people you know will love you forever?

when you think of its like :wow:

only a few people in life no matter how attractive, rich, etc. you are will truly love you and care about you.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I only have unconditional love for me. Everyone else can have a one way ticket to the bushes.