Who Are The Next 2 WWE Womens Champions?

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
Tiffany cashes in on Nia

Charlotte beats Tiff for the title at WM tying her dad's record :unimpressed:

My mistake, Charlotte is still only at 13 world title reigns
imma bookmark this, it sounds like WWE worst impulses. They're both blondes with big t*ts its a natural match of course thats what they wanna see

Charlotte always has the Charlotte in the Bank contract unfortunately :francis:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bianca beats Nia
Rhea will beat Liv obviously just a matter of when maybe Bad Blood inside the cell

I think they are building to 2 women's matches for next year's WM on the Smackdown side in Bianca vs Jade and Nia vs Tiffany with Bianca turning heel and Tiff turning face in that scenario
Feel like this would all work better if Tiff fails that cash in which I think they will cause they wouldn't STFU about the 100% cash in rate

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Bianca beats Nia
Rhea will beat Liv obviously just a matter of when maybe Bad Blood inside the cell

I think they are building to 2 women's matches for next year's WM on the Smackdown side in Bianca vs Jade and Nia vs Tiffany with Bianca turning heel and Tiff turning face in that scenario
Feel like this would all work better if Tiff fails that cash in which I think they will cause they wouldn't STFU about the 100% cash in rate
I dont see bianca winning the title while tiffany fails her cash in going over well with the IWC and we all know triple h caters to that :mjpls:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
charlotte , tiffany, becky, rhea, hell even chelsea have a better shot than bianca or jade :mjpls:

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bianca beats Nia

Jade should be the one turning heel. All of you dudes want this Bianca vs Jade thing to be Sasha and Bianca where Jade beats Bianca and then takes her place? Foh that wack shyt