White People who are upset over the Trayvon Martin verdict

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they are the most progressive and educated ones who understand in a way that they have privilege but believe in equality

you know how many young whites fought to put Pres O in office. The young whites of our generation for the most part are not the problem...the old cacs are.....we need them to die off

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No No No

I think only the white liberals are standing up for Trayvon because they just like to rally. I don't think they really care about what happened but for some reason liberals like standing up looking like "hey we are the good white people.":patrice:

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
they are the most progressive and educated ones who understand in a way that they have privilege but believe in equality

you know how many young whites fought to put Pres O in office. The young whites of our generation for the most part are not the problem...the old cacs are.....we need them to die off

The hippies of the 60's are those "old cacs" of today.

tumblr_m87a6jv8xV1rc0soco1_500.jpg

Progressives and Conservatives are one in the same. Those same whites who fought hard to put a Biracial president in office are working hard to ensure minorities don't move in their neighborhoods. The same ones gentrifying neighborhoods. When they turn 40 and have kids of their own, the lines will be drawn clear for you.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
man honestly this whole situation make me feel like im surrounded by something thats not natural

no way white people can be this evil....how is this possible?

i seen some of the foulest shyt go on in Detroit with black on black crime....but shyt like this man is on another level

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hippies of the 60's are those "old cacs" of today.

tumblr_m87a6jv8xV1rc0soco1_500.jpg

Progressives and Conservatives are one in the same. Those same whites who fought hard to put a Biracial president in office are working hard to ensure minorities don't move in their neighborhoods. The same ones gentrifying neighborhoods. When they turn 40 and have kids of their own, the lines will be drawn clear for you.

not completely true, when you get out and speak with people on a number of issues...you get a sense of where their heart is at....if u only see black v white as the end all be all, u small thinking....u have to accurately define your enemy.....believe it or not....it's cacs out here who want to see the empire fall to its knees...take it how u want

I said earlier, some cacs understand their privilege and what comes with that including policy like gentrification and some cacs don't. The old cacs I'm talking about that need to clear way is the old cacs... 1950's 1940s cacs thats still deep in legal system and making legislation and influencing old cac type of sh1t....

go to Northern VA and most parts of DC....you will see young progressive cats.....riding for some of the same causes u ride 4....u have to accurately define your enemy and not shoot at random

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
no way a black person can be as racist as a white...i truly believe thats in they nature, they was born with that

not taught,learned,watched,read,etc.... they was born with that....

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man honestly this whole situation make me feel like im surrounded by something thats not natural

no way white people can be this evil....how is this possible?

i seen some of the foulest shyt go on in Detroit with black on black crime....but shyt like this man is on another level

But see I don't know why people are acting surprised though. I think maybe because this trial was soo publicized. I live down south and when a white person don't like you they don't hide it. And in my opinion those are the best ones because it's not fake.

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no way around it: it is just gut-wrenchingly, mind-numbingly, sickening. Unlike many white parents of white children, but very much like many black parents of black children, I had talked about Trayvon’s story regularly with Kyle and Owen from the time we had first heard about his being killed and throughout the past many months. One of the privileges of whiteness and raising white kids is the ability to categorically protect the “innocence” and “naiveté” of white youth where all things race and racial and radicalized and racism are concerned. When you’re raising black boys in a culture where black boys can be killed in broad daylight and the killer can walk free… well… then, it is a whole different story. It would be ruthlessly irresponsible for us to not educate our sons and be honest with them about the way this world works. And do you know how hard that is? Do you know how hard it is to look your child in the eye and explain to them that the Trayvon Martin case verdict came back Not Guilty? If you’re white, raising white kids, then most likely, you don’t. Just imagine having to have that conversation with your precious, beautiful, full-of-potential children. It is impossibly sickening.

The fact is, what makes me most sick — as a white parent right now — is knowing how many white folks out there did not talk truthfully about the Trayvon Martin case with their white kids today. I am, after all, white. I have spent a lot of time around white people. I know, firsthand, how very privileged they are. And I know, firsthand, how very unaware they are of their privilege, and how adamantly they refuse — in a daily sort of way — to take apart their privilege. Until privilege is dismantled — in all its forms — the tragedies and travesties and truly horrific and sickening realities of being a black boy wearing a hoodie in this country won’t end. Disadvantage, injustice, racialized oppression in all forms… it is structurally embedded. Until the flip side — the white privilege — is fundamentally deconstructed, we’ll keep on having to explain to our black sons how wearing a hoodie could get them killed.

The Trayvon Martin Verdict | Never a Dull Moment

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But see I can't elude the black people who are rooting for Zimmerman either. The only reason they supporting Zimmerman is to get cool points from white people, to appear as the safe negro. All of that shyt is corny to me. Just be who you are, if you believe he is innocent fine but when people start saying shyt like "he was a thug he deserved it" blah blah blah and all that dumb stuff people put on twitter, that's the problem.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
But see I don't know why people are acting surprised though. I think maybe because this trial was soo publicized. I live down south and when a white person don't like you they don't hide it. And in my opinion those are the best ones because it's not fake.

yea i feel you

this whole situation just different tho....i feel surrounded...shyt awkward bro