White People Mad again yall

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Kelly Ripa welcomes co-host: 'Now it's time for a new era'

:laff: @ the comments

Phil Gerace

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!!!!! No chemistry, no charisma, a replacement for Regis??????? In his dreams.
Loved by every woman in the audience?????? What the....are they all Obama supporters? Largest TV mis-step in history. Worse then Katie Couric, worse than Al Roker who hasn't improved in 20 years.
I guess I can scratch this show off my watch list. A major insult to Regis and those of us who thought he was talented. Another ex Football start hack. What, did they think it was too obvious putting them on Dancing With the Stars?

James Boyd Avis

Let me see if I've got this right: if, indeed, the women in the audience loved Strahan, then you automatically assume they are Obama supporters? Because they're both presidents...no, because they both played professional football...no, oh because they're both black. Hmmm, says something about your attitudes on race, doesn't it?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
LMAO.
a0yqua.jpg

he's gonna tap that..

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Balloons dropped and they kissed on the lips."We're like that insane couple from The Bachelor," said Kelly.

"I'm speechless," said Michael, then added, "I adore you. I'm so happy to be part of this. ... You know how they say, it's a dream come true. I truly can't say that because I didn't know I could even dream this."

make em mad mike

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
any time white men are salty about this kind of shyt, black women are equally pissed. :hamster: