"White People love us when they use the word N*gger" - Lee Daniels

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
The movie director behind “The Butler” isn’t only giving Paula Deen a pass for her use of the N-Word, he also seems to believe the racist word is a loving term — which some Whites use to refer to Blacks.

“… like Paula Deen — the concept of white people loving us and really loving us and feeling that it’s fine to use the word nikka.”

That’s the just of what Lee Daniels had to say, in of all places, Florida, during the National Association of Black Journalists 2013 convention. That’s where Lee Daniels appeared to be laying the grounds for what seemed to be his riding the coattails of fellow film director Quentin Tarantino. Know why? Because Lee’s got his own Jamie Foxx on board. Don’t believe me.. Just ask Cuba Gooding Jr.

Here’s what Lee Daniels had to say, while promoting his N-word filled flick:

“For me, it was very strategic. When we did use it, it was used later on by Cuba Gooding Jr, as the head butler making fun of someone that did use it, Lyndon Johnson.

It was sort of the joke that this guy uses it. So when he says it and talks about, it opens up — like Paula Deen — the concept of white people loving us and really loving us and feeling that it’s fine to use the word nikka.

That’s how Johnson felt. He did something that was incredible for us. That’s trying to be taken away from us right now. And yet, he used that word just like ‘pass the grits.’ Racism is a very hard thing to explain, especially in the South.”

Was Lee Daniels nominated for an Oscar for doing nothing more than racially-profiling one ‘Precious’ teen? Of course! Don’t believe me.. Just ask Spike Lee.

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking....people-loves-us-when-they-use-the-word-nikka/

:laff:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I think he has a sick racial fetish with whites using the n-word, Like he gets off on it. I remember when he tried to get Nicole Kidman to use it awhile back in that movie of his that went straight to DVD.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The more we continue to normalize and accept the usage of the "n" word, the less we can really get mad at others who end up using it as well.

Thats bullshyt and you know it.

The dominant society uses that word as an example of their power, not as a term of endearment.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
tumblr_m5mcuoqklA1qb647mo1_500.gif

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Need another source, links not working. On the general topic: Why do some Black people need for White folks to love them? If you can't have dignified relationships and associations with people, you need to just walk away.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
to play devil advocate. If it wasn't for LBJ a lot of those civil rights leg. wouldn't have pass. Isn't that example of calling us nikkaz and loving us at the same time? ::troll:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Seems like fake outrage. I bet when his movie comes out you all are going to see it. I suspect there will be an influx of slave movies coming out in hollywood and people (including and especially blacks) will continue to see them.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Seems like fake outrage. I bet when his movie comes out you all are going to see it. I suspect there will be an influx of slave movies coming out in hollywood and people (including and especially blacks) will continue to see them.

I probably won't :patrice:the last slave movie I saw (Django Unchained) was pretty disappointing to me. I'll only see it if I know it has what I like in a slave movie.