White People Disrespects The Memory Of Trayvon Martin!!

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
1069388_10152021555735968_1833171594_n1.jpg

What's the difference between Justin Bieber and Trayvon Martin?? Photos speaks thousand words this one speaks a million. You have two kids doing the same thing but somehow one is cute. Black men, we are the worlds barometer of "Cool". We created Rock N Roll, it was considered monkey and rebel rousing music to white people...... but yet they stole it from us. They say rap music, when it first came out wouldn't last no longer than 10 years, now BET (a so called black network) is telling us the GOAT rapper is a white man... Eminem. Black people is having their culture stolen everyday.

There's 2 groups of people that are upset that black men can be able to reinvent themselves and that's black women and white men. Nobody is imitating black women. You not gonna be a white woman and imitate a black woman and become famous. It doesn't work that way. There's no white Nicki Minaj, theirs no reason to be. White people wouldn't be interested in that. The black man is the most imitated person on the planet. Period. They make you feel bad about who you are than they take who you are. TM was considered a thug for the way he dressed and looked, but as soon as white people can master that look it will become commercialized and taken from us. Channing Tatum, John Cena. We need to start maintaining what we have. White people are thieves. They would rob you of your history and resources. Justin Bieber would not be considered a menace to society even tho he's doing the exact same thing that got Trayvon Martin murdered. As black men we are hated for who we are. That's why whites like Juistin Bieber can see the power that we have and steal it. We having more and more of our history stolen. We need need to value ourselves.

White people tell me, why isn't Justin Bieber a thug? Why Channing Tatum is cute cause he try to walk around and act like a black dude? Why John Cena is cool cause he got a mouth like a black dude? Why Justin Timberlake is cool cause he sings like a black dude? Black women, can you tell me why white women don't mimic you? Call me a c00n but i would rather have the real barbie than the fake one, since that is who you are trying to imitate. Black women are black men worst enemy. But enough of that, the laws are for people and white people only.

White men is upset with white women is because they like power and black men exudes it even tho he don't have it and that's impressive. Black men exemplify what's suppose to be masculinity. It bothers white men because they would get all these powers and all these laws and still a black man would walk around with a fine becky with blond hair. It's irritating to watch Seal walk around with Heidi Klum, i know it was. It bothered them. It bothers them to see Kim. K walk around with black men, black men, and black men. Kim. K sister Khloe didn't like men before, now who she married to?

The point is, black men you need to start realizing who you are, you need to realize there's a group of people who want to steal who you are. Black men, not mixed dudes, i'm not talking to you. Black men, you look at how everyone is against you, we get degraded by our own women and mix people but yet we are the the one's that's exalted amongst all blacks. Obama is lead by black men, black men runs sports. Even in the music industry they loved anything that look white. Ohhhh, El DeBarge, ohhh, Prince. But who took them nikkas to the top? the darkskin nikka named Michael Jackson. We are the only people that don't understand that there are power in numbers. There is no difference between Trayvon Martin and Justin Bieber except Bieber makes millions off of mimicking Trayvon while Trayvon gets murdered just for being himself.

Black men aren't hated and feared because of what we have done to the world... we are hated and feared because of what we might do when we come to grips with what the world has done to us. There has to come a time when black men stop looking to the white man or anyone else to get our house in order. We have to have our own power before we can ask others to respect who we are. No one respects a weak man. These boys are not targets because of the white man, they are targets because the black man isn't there to protect them. Let's take our homes back before we can work on things outside of it.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I dont think white America considers what either Bieber or Hanna Montana are doing is cute. I get your point though, double standard. Unfortunately, it not news to anyone.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nothing new...we all know how white ppl view blks

the question is....what will blks do to become equal?

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Eminem is goat though :ufdup:

Inb4 gneeguhs call me a cac
Inb4 gneeguhs say tupac/biggie
Inb4 gneeguhs catch feelings

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YouLoveMe is a CAC. He posted some shyt from st0rmfr0nt before, and this is from Tommy Sotomayor.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people tell me, why isn't Justin Bieber a thug? Why Channing Tatum is cute cause he try to walk around and act like a black dude? Why John Cena is cool cause he got a mouth like a black dude? Why Justin Timberlake is cool cause he sings like a black dude? Black women, can you tell me why white women don't mimic you?

I knew this motherfukker didn't type this shyt out himself. This nikka just copied this shyt from a Tommy Sotomayor video. :russ:

11:10

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
scust at eminem being GOAT

but anyway, isnt white america largely shytting on what bieber, etc are doing?