White people: did you ever call a black person a "ni99er" out of anger?

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
In college, the bouncer wouldnt let my friend (white) in the club bc she was too drunk. :why:

she sent racial slurs his way for about a minute. :gladbron:

My homie, a rican dude, told me later that night. I stayed in to play NBA 2k10 :pachaha:

She called me like 20 times that night inviting me over but i never understood why...it was like 3 a.m. she had boyfriend so it wasnt to fukk

she was feeling guilty and tried to reach out to her black friends :laugh:

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
I've called a gay guy a fаggot out of anger. I was not proud.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i don't recall every telling a black person that they are a ******. I know for sure I have been upset about things that had nothing to do with race or black people and thought to myself "AAWWWWW ******." a lotta white people down here(Texas:win:) will use the word ****** as a substitute for a word like "fukk" or "shyt" or any other curse word.

definitely called a gay guy a fakkit before.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The n-word really combines a lot of strong sounds into one word.

You got the n, those 2 g's are powerful and that er on the end can really bring it home. Powerful slur.

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
my roommate (white) called my sister in law a "fukkin puerto rican bytch" where they got into an argument, one time cuz of some dumb shyt. i kno my sis is a bytch and ignorant so i gave him the benefit of the doubt. i wasnt there when it happened. but that incident let me know something about him. i peeped the game. i never touched on the topic with him, cuz i didnt really care about it. but if it ever comes up, ima let him know he is a racist b*stard, and everything always has to do with race. ALWAYS. im not racist but i throw the "cracka ass cracka" around sometimes just to get in his head. and when the moment is right, if i argue wit a white person when he is there, ima make sure to GO OFF with every possible racial slur for white people. and then say "i was pissed"

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man i was in middle school walking home cuz white boy called me that
and he messed up cuz he lived behind me and i was heated told his ass meet me in the backyard near mine and your house since its space in between

His dumbass did and was still saying it and his mom came out saying it This was in Memphis TN by the way

I whopped his ass my grandma saw it came outside whopped her ass and told me just for whopping his ass imma get you some mcdonald's lol