White man on live national TV is defending Black Nepotism and Black Generational Wealth

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ain’t nepotism. Lebron ain’t the owner of the team. The team decided to pick his kid.
Yeah and if Bronny is trash he’s getting cut. Bron being his father is only going to get his foot in the door. It’s not like he’s getting a starting spot and guaranteed playing time.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah and if Bronny is trash he’s getting cut. Bron being his father is only going to get his foot in the door. It’s not like he’s getting a starting spot and guaranteed playing time.
You’re assuming that he isn’t going to be playing in the G-League where they can stash him for the time being and however long they want.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This shyt is hilarious cause the guys in the Coliseum claim they’re pro-Black and want Black athletes to flex their power but they also hate LeBron so they’re mad confused right now.:laff:
Weirdest shyt ever. I called that shyt out. It's mad weird how much supposed black men hate Lebron in the Coliseum. Like sports is sports but some of them hate dude like he personally wronged them. Only other group I hear hate Lebron like the Coli brehs is MAGA cacs. But at least they have a real reason to hate Bron because he don't fukk with them and has let it be know.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're black and whining about Bron getting his son on his team, you're a c00n, full stop.

None of these MFs whining and complaining can even tell me who they should've used the 55th pick on instead, but they all up in arms over Bronny. Just say you hate black people making power moves and go.
Bonami on Twitter crying over this.

Last edited:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Bonami on Twitter crying of this.
Hes exactly who I had in mind. All those white platforms his goofy ass worked for: ESPN, HBO, numerous papers that I GUARANTEE has high ranking people that practice nepotism and he just now speaking on it because it's Lebron and he doesn't like Lebron as a basketball player. :mjlol:

There's quite a few shameless c00ns in these sports spaces. First I saw it with Haney-Garcia and now this. A damn white man who didn't even like Lebron back in the day had to tell these negros to stop with the fake outrage. Pathetic.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This is a case of Nepotism as they literally drafted the kid to help aid in the re-signing of Lebron.

He literally has influence in that FO or unless you think they hired Reddikk as well without his input.

Nepotism is fine as long as the person benefiting from it is prepared to deal with the criticism and push back instead of copping pleas when asked out it.

“What about everyone else” is a shytty defense to it because it’s stripping away opportunities from others that are just as deserving if not more.
Lebron don’t own the team. He can suggest stuff but he don’t own the team. The nepotism claims would make sense if he was the coach or the GM or some shyt. You know that if this shyt don’t work out they’re both out of there right? People are posting Jerry Jones and his family vs the James family. The Lakers fam can move on whenever they want, the Cowboys can’t. That Jerry Jones team. I just can’t wait to see what happens. This shyt is cool because it’s never been done before.