White man on live national TV is defending Black Nepotism and Black Generational Wealth

Thabo

Pro
Daps
I hope the players are hard on Bronny, they made a rod for his back.

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're against it because it's still a system that overwhelming keeps us out of opportunities and keeps the deck stacked against us due to the systemic advantages and disadvantages white supremacy has built into this country.

A tiny to almost the point of statistically irrelevant percentage of black people being able to benefit from it doesn't change this fact. While yes the double standard should be called out, don't your goofy ass for one second let LeBron James and your aberrational story get you fukked up on how the world works for the other 99% of us.

Ah Yes the fake militancy arrives. If I'm considered goofy by your standards that's fine because I don't know you nor do I care to know you. All I know is my pops set me up for success and now I'm setting my son up along the same lines.

But if that is your way of thinking. Have at it bro.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Ah Yes the fake militancy arrives. If I'm considered goofy by your standards that's fine because I don't know you nor do I care to know you. All I know is my pops set me up for success and now I'm setting my son up along the same lines.

But if that is your way of thinking. Have at it bro.
Me, myself, I, my pops, my son.

Stop commenting on people outside of yourself if you're mentally incapable of thinking outside of yourself :yeshrug:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Woj said Reddikk was not being considered for HC because an indian guy reported the story before him. Woj is finessing his way back over there.

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me, myself, I, my pops, my son.

Stop commenting on people outside of yourself if you're mentally incapable of thinking outside of yourself :yeshrug:

Well I can and I will speak on MY experiences. You chose to read it and quote me multiple times. You could've just ignored it.:yeshrug:

I'm sorry that it bothers you so much that my father left me a legacy I can speak positively on and now I'm leaving my son a legacy he will be able to speak on.

Do the same for your kids if your pops couldn't do it for you instead of getting aggy on the internet.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Well I can and I will speak on MY experiences. You chose to read it and quote me multiple times. You could've just ignored it.:yeshrug:

I'm sorry that it bothers you so much that my father left me a legacy I can speak positively on and now I'm leaving my son a legacy he will be able to speak on.

Do the same for your kids if your pops couldn't do it for you instead of getting aggy on the internet.
It doesn't bother me at all.

You said

"Seeing so many black ppl be against this just goes to show how brainwashed so many of us are as a people."

I clarified how the world works for these people you ignorantly decided to speak on since it's clear you can't see the world outside of your sheltered bubble and got life twisted for everyone in the world who's not you. :yeshrug:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't bother me at all.

You said

"Seeing so many black ppl be against this just goes to show how brainwashed so many of us are as a people."

I clarified how the world works for these people you ignorantly decided to speak on since it's clear you can't see the world outside of your sheltered bubble and got life twisted for everyone in the world who's not you. :yeshrug:

Ah boy. You really think you're saying something profound. Only thing that is clear is that you're so jaded and angry that, you smart dumb cats and the knuckleheads who think like you would see that if more black people who got on would actually put other black people and their kinfolk on instead of gatekeeping avenues to success, we'd have less angry cats like yourself. Typical crabs in a barrel syndrome. Call me all the names you want bro you really think that bothers me? Remember I'm sheltered (your words).:heh:

If you get on, you aren't gonna put your people on? You won't set your kids up for success? Like what are you really angry about? Black success angers you? Black fathers leaving positive legacies for their kids angers you? Like I said to you earlier, build a legacy for your kids (if you have any) so they can be singing your praises one day instead of getting mad at cats who took advantage of opportunities that were presented to them. You gotta break the cycle somehow. Again, if that angers you and make me goofy then that's on you bro.

The system is the system. Break it, (good luck with that), use it to your advantage to help your folk, or complain about it. I see you chose the latter. :yeshrug:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
This ain’t nepotism. Lebron ain’t the owner of the team. The team decided to pick his kid.

We're also going to act like players influencing teams to draft/trade for/sign players hasn't been a thing forever.

Nobody gave a single fukk when LaMelo got his brother a G league spot....and he never played a single college game.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nepotism is literally everywhere.

I experience it in my current career.

There's a lot of people who've managed to carve out careers in a given field
purely because their cousins/brothers/sisters/moms/fathers/uncles etc.
Have built a network in a given field and can help get them hired on.

I experience this all of the time, I'm one of THE FEW Black people here so I had
people asking me often "Who are your parents? I think I know your mom!" or
"Isn't so and so your Dad?".
No one believed that I just fukking worked hard :pachaha:

And now that I've promoted up the chain a bit and I'm attending certain meetings
and meeting certain people, I see that there are people within the organization who
are literally where they are because of who they're related too. They didn't have to do shyt
but "be around".

I do feel in some ways the game is rigged but whatever, I'm still here to ball and to keep
defying the odds.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This ain’t nepotism. Lebron ain’t the owner of the team. The team decided to pick his kid.
This is a case of Nepotism as they literally drafted the kid to help aid in the re-signing of Lebron.

He literally has influence in that FO or unless you think they hired Reddikk as well without his input.

Nepotism is fine as long as the person benefiting from it is prepared to deal with the criticism and push back instead of copping pleas when asked out it.

“What about everyone else” is a shytty defense to it because it’s stripping away opportunities from others that are just as deserving if not more.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
That's wild Bronny wasn't even born when Lebron entered the league and now he playing with his dad. Pretty sure that is a first in NBA history.